Are you looking for 80W90 Gear Oil Reviews? Our experts found 38468 number of feedback online for "80w90 Gear Oil" and shortlisted them. These suggestions are created for those looking for their ideal 80w90 Gear Oil. On selected products for the Best 80W90 Gear Oil you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart of Top 10 80w90 Gear Oil
|1||Genuine Ford Fluid XY-80W90-QL SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant - 1 Quart||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Yukon Gear & Axle (OK 3-QRT-Conv-A) 80W90 Conventional Gear Oil with Positraction Additive - 3 Quart||9.8||View on Amazon|
|3||Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil – 1 Quart||9.4||View on Amazon|
|4||Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90||9.2||View on Amazon|
|5||Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil - 1 Gallon||9||View on Amazon|
|6||Brad Penn 023-7729 80W-90 GL4 Gear Lube - 1 Quart||8.8||View on Amazon|
|7||Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 - 5 Gallon Pail||8.4||View on Amazon|
|8||VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil Quart SAE 80W-90 (4 Pack)||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT||8.2||View on Amazon|
|10||STAR BRITE Synthetic Blend Lower Unit Gear Lube 80w 90w - 1 GAL (027200)||8.2||View on Amazon|
Best 80W90 Gear Oil Features
If you’re in the market for the best 80w90 gear oil, then you’ve probably read up on all of the available models, or at least started to do so before realizing that there are thousands of different brands and models to choose from. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any more complicated, you’ll realize that each item has an array of different features, options, and accessories that further complicate things!
Luckily, we’ve broken down the top 80w90 gear oil into their key features and how they differ from each other based on these features. So, you can easily compare them and make an informed decision based on what’s important to you.
Table Of Content:
- Genuine Ford Fluid XY-80W90-QL SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant 1 Quart
- Yukon Gear & Axle OK 3-QRT-Conv-A 80W90 Conventional Gear Oil with Positraction Additive 3 Quart
- Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil 1 Quart
- Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90, GL-5 Limited Slip Ready, Manual Transmissions, Hypoid Gear Systems, Differentials...
- Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil 1 Gallon , White
- Brad Penn 023-7729 80W-90 GL4 Gear Lube 1 Quart, Case of 12
- Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 | 5 Gallon Pail
- VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil Quart SAE 80W-90 4 Pack
- Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT
- STAR BRITE Synthetic Blend Lower Unit Gear Lube 80w 90w 1 GAL 027200
1. Genuine Ford Fluid XY-80W90-QL SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant – 1 Quart
- Meets warranty requirements and is recommended for conventional and limited-slip differentials of passenger cars, light trucks, vans and buses.
- Formulated for automotive use
- Use according to owner guide recommendations
- Recommended by Ford Motor Company
- Motorcraft SAE 80W-90 Premium Rear Axle Lubricant is an excellent multi-purpose extreme pressure lubricant.
2. Yukon Gear & Axle (OK 3-QRT-Conv-A) 80W90 Conventional Gear Oil with Positraction Additive – 3 Quart
- 3 Quarts
- 80W90 Conventional Oil
- Includes 4oz Bottle of Yukon Positraction Additive
3. Quicksilver 8M0128380 80W-90 Motorcycle Hypoid Gear Oil – 1 Quart
- PERFORMANCE – Used in shaft drive or separate clutch transmissions for optimum performance and gear longevity.
- PROTECTION – Provides maximum gear protection against wear, corrosion, and oxidation all while maintaining optimum performance.
- PEACE OF MIND – Meets or exceeds API GL-5 / MT-1 & SAE J236
- HARSH CONDITIONS – Protects against harsh conditions wearing the surface of the gears
- FITS EVERYTHING – For use in shaft drive or separate clutch transmission applications
4. Triax HD Gear Premium LS 80W-90
- WIDEST SPEC RANGE ON THE MARKET: widely compatible with a very large number of hypoid gear systems, differentials, transmissions and axle assemblies.
- SEVERE SERVICE MAX: Exceptional shear stability and oxidation resistance.
- BUILT IN LIMTED SLIP ADDITIVE – Does not require “additional” LS additive.
- OUTSTANDING SCUFFING PROTECTION – Superb gear and syncron protection, facilitating extremely long transmission life.
- SHEAR STABLE – Excellent thermal stability and high load capacity without viscosity breakdown, facilitates excellent film strength under high loads, high temp and high shear conditions.
5. Lucas Oil LUC10046 SAE 80W-90 Heavy Duty Gear Oil – 1 Gallon
- Affordable Solutions
- Provides rust protection
- Ideal for shock loading applications
- Can be used in limited slip differentials
6. Brad Penn 023-7729 80W-90 GL4 Gear Lube – 1 Quart
- PennGrade 1 “Classic” Multi-Purpose GL-4 Gear Oil
- Case of (12) 1 Quart Bottles
- SAE Grade 80W-90
- Typical Properties:
7. Ultra1Plus SAE 80W-90 Conventional Gear Oil API GL-5 - 5 Gallon Pail
- Extended gear and bearing life due minimal deposits.
- Exceptional thermal stability and resistance to high temperature oxidation.
- Longer seal life.
- Increased load carrying capability.
- Reduced maintenance cost and longer equipment life.
8. VP Racing Fuels Hi Performance Classic GL-4 Gear Oil Quart SAE 80W-90 (4 Pack)
- VP Classic SAE 80w-90 API GL-4 Gear Oil for use with ‘yellow metals’, like synchronizers, thrust washers, bushings, & other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
- Applications include synchronizers, thrust washers, bushings and other components typically found in classic manual transmissions and transaxles.
- Recommended for use in traditional transmissions, such as Rockwell, Muncie, Borg-Warner, Ford, Saginaw, and import transmissions/transaxles calling for an API GL-4 gear oil.
- NOT to be used in applications requiring a GL-5 extreme pressure or other gear oil quality.
9. Valvoline High Performance SAE 80W-90 Gear Oil 1 QT
- Protects Against Severe Temperatures To Help Extend Service Life
- Formulated With Extreme-Pressure Additives To Minimize Gear Wear From Shock Loads
- Helps Protect Against Gear Wear From Scuffing, Scouring, Corrosion And Pitting
- Recommended For Conventional Hypoid Differentials And Non-Synchronized Manual Transmissions In Passenger Cars, Light Trucks, Sport Utility Vehicles, Vans And Heavy-Duty Trucks Where An Api-Gl5 Or Gl-4 Fluid Is Specified.
10. STAR BRITE Synthetic Blend Lower Unit Gear Lube 80w 90w – 1 GAL (027200)
- Special extreme pressure and anti-wear additives
- Recommended for all engines over 100 hp
- Protects against rust & corrosion; great thermal stability
- Recommended for all engines over 100 hp Protects against rust and corrosion
80w90 Gear Oil Buyer's Guide
Finding an excellent 80w90 Gear Oil in your budget may stress you out? Now, if you have a hard time deciding the model of 80w90 Gear Oil to buy, you are not alone. Many individuals struggle to locate their ideal 80w90 Gear Oil. We understand the stress of shopping!
You're definitely wondering about 80w90 Gear Oil Reviews. You've been inundated with information, so choose a reliable source with trustworthy alternatives before deciding on a product.
You may get such knowledge from various places: shopping guides or ratings websites, friends or family recommendations, online forums where people discuss their own experiences, product reviews located all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Just do your homework to acquire the proper stuff.
But isn't that difficult? That's why we've compiled a list of the top 80w90 Gear Oil on the market today for your convenience.
So, how did we make the list? And create this purchasing guide.
- First, our algorithms collect information available about these products from trusted sources.
- After deep research and using industry-standard criteria, our experts rated them to find the top 80w90 Gear Oil on the market!
- The items aren't picked at random, instead we focus on what we experienced, pros, cons and other customer reviews
Before making a list, we consider numerous factors. Here are some of the criteria:
- Brand Value: What happens if you choose a less-than-reputable brand only to save money? So, chances of obtaining a short-lived product increase. Because established companies have reputations to uphold, others do not. Top 80w90 Gear Oil companies strive to provide distinctive characteristics that set them apart. So, perhaps, you'll discover anything suitable in our list. You need helpful features, not many of them. We looked at the important aspects and chose the finest 80w90 Gear Oil.
- Customer Reviews:Like ratings, customer reviews include information from actual users about the Best 80W90 Gear Oil they used.Numbers always assist in quantifying a product's quality. We look for items with high specs yet with a balance. Would the hundreds of consumers who used the 80w90 Gear Oil recommend it? Better ratings equals better service for many
- Rank: This is intriguing! You need a product that is fashionable and expanding in sales. It has two purposes. First, an increasing user base suggests a solid product. Second, producers should improve quality and after-sales service due to increased demand. People believe they get what they are paying for. Not everything cheap is good. But it doesn't imply spending a fortune on a dud is a smart idea. Before placing them on the list, we evaluate their worth for money.
- Durability & Reliability: A sturdy 80w90 Gear Oil will last for months or years. Products come and go, new ones replace the old. Possibly new features were introduced or essential changes made. Why use an allegedly decent k1 if the manufacturer no longer supports it? We aim to promote items that are current and offered by one or more trusted sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we do! When choosing the best k1 on the market, we filter out the goods with predominantly unfavorable reviews.
We choose the Best 80W90 Gear Oil based on these parameters. Is that it? No way! The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website with pertinent information.
Choosing What’s Right for You
A product that meets your needs doesn’t always have to be the most expensive or the newest one. It simply has to be the best fit for your situation, which can come in any price range or form factor you prefer. That’s why making sure you’re choosing the best product can be harder than it seems at first glance.
We have one more layer of screening to ensure reader pleasure. And you, dear reader! Please let us know if you have found the Best 80W90 Gear Oil in the comment below.