Our team studied 49154 reviews available online for . And, choose the finest ones, and prepared Canon Wide Lens buying guide for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Canon Wide Lens from thousands of products online. Check our top ranking:
|1||Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black)||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens||9.8||View on Amazon|
|3||Canon RF50mm F 1.2L USM Lens||9.8||View on Amazon|
|4||Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc||9.8||View on Amazon|
|5||Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens||9||View on Amazon|
|6||Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens - 9518B002||9||View on Amazon|
|7||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||8.8||View on Amazon|
|8||Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens||8.6||View on Amazon|
|9||Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Wide-Angle Lens||8.4||View on Amazon|
|10||Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs||8.4||View on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Canon Wide Lens Reviews
If you’re in the market for the Best Canon Wide Lens, then you’ve probably read up on all of the available models, or at least started to do so before realizing that there are thousands of different brands and models to choose from. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any more complicated, you’ll realize that each item has an array of different features, options, and accessories that further complicate things!
Luckily, we’ve broken down the top canon wide lens into their key features and how they differ from each other based on these features. So, you can easily compare them and make an informed decision based on what’s important to you.
Table Of Content:
- Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon Black
- Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens, Black 2439C002
- Canon RF50mm F 1.2L USM Lens, Black
- Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i...
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens 9518B002 , Black
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens, Lens Only
- Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Wide-Angle Lens
- Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
1. Rokinon FE14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Canon (Black)
- Ultra wide-angle 14mm lens with an approximately 90° angle of view using an APS-C camera, for dramatic effects.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 0.
- Maximum Diameter: 3.4”(87mm). Aperture Range: F2.8 to F22
- Focal Length: 14mm.
2. Canon EF-M 32mm f/1.4 STM Lens
- Fixed focal length Lens with high image quality
- Bright f/1.4 maximum aperture
- 32mm field of view equivalent to 51mm on 35mm full-frame
- Close-up shooting with up to 0.25x maximum magnification
- Circular aperture (7 blades) for beautiful, soft backgrounds
3. Canon RF50mm F 1.2L USM Lens
- Fixed focal length, Lens with high image quality and bright f/1.2 aperture for the EOS R system
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.31 ft. /0.40M. Filter Size: 77mm
- A control ring for direct setting changes
- Three aspherical elements and one UD Element
- 12 pin Communication system
- Mounting type: Canon RF
- Built-in Wi-Fi technology allows for on the go convenience and the ability to easily post your images to select social networking and media sites.
4. Lightdow 85mm F1.8 Medium Telephoto Manual Focus Full Frame Portrait Lens for Canon EOS Rebel T8i T7i T7 T6 T3i T2i 4000D 2000D 1300D 850D 800D 600D 550D 90D 80D 77D 70D 50D 6D 5D etc
- 8 pieces of circular aperture, smooth and large focus rings internal focusing(IF) hybrid aspherical lenses (H-ASP), ultra multi coating(UMC).
- FULL MANUAL FOCUS OPERATION: require complete manual focus operation on dslr camera to align with lens body, NOT suitable for SLR beginners, recommended for photographers with excellent experience in equipment.
- Compatible with Canon EOS Rebel T7, T7i, T6, T6i, T5, T5i, SL2, 80D, 77D, 700D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 5D, 6D, 7D, 600D, 550D, 200D, 150D, 100D, 1300D, 1400D, 1500D etc.
- Warm Tips: This is a MANUAL FOCUS LENS, NO Electronic Contacts, your camera will not detect the lens when mounted, that’s why it shows “NO LENS ATTACHED”, please switch to MF MODE in order to use this lens correctly.
- Large Aperture with a pleasing bokeh quality to further enhance shallow depth of field images
5. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter, 1:4.5; 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. ; 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
6. Canon EF 16-35mm f/4L IS USM Lens – 9518B002
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number
- Full-time manual focus permits critical focusing precision, even in AF mode.
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
7. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
8. Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM Lens
- Compact, high performance L-series super-telephoto zoom makes it ideal for sports and wildlife photography.
- Rotation-type zoom ring allows for more precise composition and excellent balance when handholding
- Improved zoom torque adjustment ring allows easy setting of zoom tension, Focal Length & Maximum Aperture:100-400mm 1:4.
- New Air Sphere Coating (ASC) helps to significantly reduce backlit flaring and ghosting, Highly resistant to dust and water, and amazing durability enabling shooting even in harsh conditions.
9. Canon EF 35mm f/2 IS USM Wide-Angle Lens
- Focal length and maximum aperture: 35mm 1:2
- Lens construction: 10 elements in 8 groups
- Diagonal angle of view: 63 Degree
- Rear focusing system with USM focus adjustment
- Closest focusing distance: 0.
10. Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM SLR Lens for EOS Digital SLRs
- 10-22mm wide-angle zoom lens with f/3.5-4.5 maximum aperture for EOS digital SLR cameras
- Superior AF performance and speed, with full-time manual focus with the turn of a ring
- Close focusing to 9.5 inches; fills the frame with subjects as small as 3.6 x 5.4 inches
- Circular aperture design produces natural highlights
- 1-year warranty
Canon Wide Lens Buyer's Guide
Finding an excellent Canon Wide Lens in your budget may stress you out? Now, if you have a hard time deciding the model of Canon Wide Lens to buy, you are not alone. Many individuals struggle to locate their ideal Canon Wide Lens. We understand the stress of shopping!
You're definitely wondering about Canon Wide Lens Reviews. You've been inundated with information, so choose a reliable source with trustworthy alternatives before deciding on a product.
You may get such knowledge from various places: shopping guides or ratings websites, friends or family recommendations, online forums where people discuss their own experiences, product reviews located all over the internet, and YouTube channels. Just do your homework to acquire the proper stuff.
But isn't that difficult? That's why we've compiled a list of the top Canon Wide Lens on the market today for your convenience.
So, how did we make the list? And create this purchasing guide.
- First, our algorithms collect information available about these products from trusted sources.
- After deep research and using industry-standard criteria, our experts rated them to find the top Canon Wide Lens on the market!
- The items aren't picked at random, instead we focus on what we experienced, pros, cons and other customer reviews
Before making a list, we consider numerous factors. Here are some of the criteria:
- Brand Value: What happens if you choose a less-than-reputable brand only to save money? So, chances of obtaining a short-lived product increase. Because established companies have reputations to uphold, others do not. Top Canon Wide Lens companies strive to provide distinctive characteristics that set them apart. So, perhaps, you'll discover anything suitable in our list. You need helpful features, not many of them. We looked at the important aspects and chose the finest Canon Wide Lens.
- Customer Reviews:Like ratings, customer reviews include information from actual users about the Best Canon Wide Lens they used.Numbers always assist in quantifying a product's quality. We look for items with high specs yet with a balance. Would the hundreds of consumers who used the Canon Wide Lens recommend it? Better ratings equals better service for many
- Rank: This is intriguing! You need a product that is fashionable and expanding in sales. It has two purposes. First, an increasing user base suggests a solid product. Second, producers should improve quality and after-sales service due to increased demand. People believe they get what they are paying for. Not everything cheap is good. But it doesn't imply spending a fortune on a dud is a smart idea. Before placing them on the list, we evaluate their worth for money.
- Durability & Reliability: A sturdy Canon Wide Lens will last for months or years. Products come and go, new ones replace the old. Possibly new features were introduced or essential changes made. Why use an allegedly decent k1 if the manufacturer no longer supports it? We aim to promote items that are current and offered by one or more trusted sellers.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we do! When choosing the best k1 on the market, we filter out the goods with predominantly unfavorable reviews.
We choose the Best Canon Wide Lens based on these parameters. Is that it? No way! The most crucial thing you should know about us is that we constantly update our website with pertinent information.
Choosing What’s Right for You
A product that meets your needs doesn’t always have to be the most expensive or the newest one. It simply has to be the best fit for your situation, which can come in any price range or form factor you prefer. That’s why making sure you’re choosing the best product can be harder than it seems at first glance.
We have one more layer of screening to ensure reader pleasure. And you, dear reader! Please let us know if you have found the Best Canon Wide Lens in the comment below.