If you want to buy the best Electric Upright Bass, it’s important to know your options. These days, there are so many different options on the market that comparing them can be overwhelming. Whether you’re looking for a new Electric Upright Bass or are interested in trying out the latest ones, this guide will help you find the best one for your needs and budget. We’ll also give you tips on how to choose the best Electric Upright Bass for whatever you’re planning to do with it.
We have researched 47756 reviews and found the best Electric Upright Bass that you can find on Amazon. Enjoy!
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Electric Upright Bass
|1||Kala UBASS-EM-FS Exotic Mahogany U-Bass Fretted||9.4||View on Amazon|
|2||Guild Guitars Jumbo Jr Bass Flame Maple Acoustic Bass||9.4||View on Amazon|
|3||Ignition Pro Beatle Bass Pearl White||9.2||View on Amazon|
|4||Ignition Pro Beatle Bass Sunburst||9||View on Amazon|
|5||Kala U-Bass Satin/Mahogany Fretted w/Bag||9||View on Amazon|
|6||Hadean Acoustic Electric Bass Ukulele UKB-23||9||View on Amazon|
|7||Fender Player Jaguar Bass||8.8||View on Amazon|
|8||Cecilio CDB Size 4/4 Black Upright Double Bass with an Adjustable Bridge||8.8||View on Amazon|
|9||Traveler Guitar, 4-String Ultra-Light Bass (Maple)||8.6||View on Amazon|
|10||AKLOT Electric Bass Ukulele||8.6||View on Amazon|
Best Electric Upright Bass Features & Reviews
47756 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the electric upright bass. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Kala UBASS-EM-FS Exotic Mahogany U-Bass Fretted
- Guild Guitars Jumbo Jr Bass Flame Maple Acoustic Bass, Antique Blonde, Archback Solid Top, Westerly Collection...
- Ignition Pro Beatle Bass Pearl White
- Ignition Pro Beatle Bass Sunburst
- Kala U-Bass Satin/Mahogany Fretted w/Bag
- Hadean Acoustic Electric Bass Ukulele UKB-23
- Fender Player Jaguar Bass, Pau Ferro, Capri Orange
- Cecilio CDB Size 4/4 Black Upright Double Bass with an Adjustable Bridge, Bow, Rosin, and Gig Bag
- Traveler Guitar, 4-String Ultra-Light Bass Maple), Right, (ULB MPS
- AKLOT Electric Bass Ukulele, Baritone Fretless Ukelele Ubass 30 inch Ebony African Blackwood Uke Bass...
1. Kala UBASS-EM-FS Exotic Mahogany U-Bass Fretted
- Exotic Mahogany back and sidesMahogany neckRosewood fingerboard and bridge16 frets21″ scaleCustom Die-Cast TunersProprietary Polyurethane stringsCustom Kala and Road Toad logo inlaysKala electronic system with an active EQ and built-in tunerSeparate compensated saddles for each stringList price includes a Deluxe Custom U-BASS Embroidered Logo Gig BagMeets most airline carry-on requirementsSet-up by Kala in the USA.
2. Guild Guitars Jumbo Jr Bass Flame Maple Acoustic Bass
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Body Back: Layered Flamed Maple
- Body Sides: Layered Flamed Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
3. Ignition Pro Beatle Bass Pearl White
- Authentic details inspired by the original – Spruce top – maple back and sides – Set neck – 30″ scale – 22 frets – Dot inlay.
4. Ignition Pro Beatle Bass Sunburst
- Authentic details inspired by the original – Spruce top – Maple back and sides – Set neck – 30″ scale – 22 frets – Dot inlay.
5. Kala U-Bass Satin/Mahogany Fretted w/Bag
- Neck; Walnut Fingerboard; Active EQ; Built-in Tuner; and Custom Padded Gig Bag – Mahogany
- Short-scale Acoustic-electric Bass Travel Guitar with Mahogany Top
- Mahogany Neck
6. Hadean Acoustic Electric Bass Ukulele UKB-23
- Made from the finest high quality materials including a walnut body
- Comes with preamp for amplified use with volume, bass, mid, and treble control
- Uses Aquila Nylgut strings which assure tuning stability provides increased accuracy of fret-intonation.
- Trus-Rod Adjustable neck & Integrated Tuner for fast and easy tuning
- Designed and set up to play standard bass guitar notes
7. Fender Player Jaguar Bass
- Alder Body with gloss finish
- One player Series single-coil J bass Bridge pickup; one player Series split-coil P bass middle pickup.
- Two volume controls; master tone control
- Modern C”-Shaped neck profile
- 9. 5″-Radius Fingerboard
8. Cecilio CDB Size 4/4 Black Upright Double Bass with an Adjustable Bridge
- Oak fingerboard
- Plated brass tuning machine head
- Premium grade oak tailpiece
- Bridge with thumb wheel height adjusters
- Hardwood endpin plug with 10mm endpin
9. Traveler Guitar, 4-String Ultra-Light Bass (Maple)
- Weighs 3 lbs. 6. 5 oz.
- Comfortable 30″ Scale
- Only 33 3/4″ Long
- Custom piezo pickup
- Remove able Lap support
10. AKLOT Electric Bass Ukulele
- What It Made Of】AKLTO acoustic electric bass ukulele with 4 Aquila strings, striped ebony top, sides and back, Okoume neck and walnut fingerboard.
- Fretless Fingerboard】The bass ukulele features in Fretless on fingerboard.
- Allen Wrench Equipped】Each 30-inch bass ukulele comes with 1 original Allen wrench that can help you adjust the action to meet your common habit.
- Lower Action】The bass ukulele is designed with lower action.
- Package & Service】AKLOT acoustic bass ukulele comes with Allen wrench, gig bag and a wider strap.
Tips to CHOOSE THE Best Electric Upright Bass
One of the most difficult things about choosing the Best Electric Upright Bass is determining what the best actually means. Is it the highest quality? The most cost-effective? One that gets the best consumer reviews?
If you don’t know how to choose the best product, you could end up spending your hard-earned money on something you regret or that doesn’t live up to its promises. In order to make sure that never happens, follow these ten tips for choosing the best product possible.
Determine What Is Most Important To You
The first step in finding a product that’s right for you is identifying your needs and expectations. Think about how much time you want to put into maintaining and operating your vacuum, how you want it to look, and how frequently you’d like to use it. Once you have an idea of what matters most, consider what products are available on the market and check out their reviews.
Don’t Focus on Features Only
When deciding on a product, don’t focus on its features—instead, ask yourself what problem you want it to solve. Even if two products both solve your problem and are similar in terms of features, you may find that one is more expensive or has a reputation for poor quality. To know for sure which you should buy, you need to understand how it measures up against competitors in terms of price and quality. Use reviews from other consumers (and experts) when deciding which product is best for your needs.
Focus on Quality
It’s hard to go wrong when picking a product if you prioritize quality over all else. Quality is one of those qualities that is hard to define but easy to recognize, and usually worth paying more for. Good-quality products are more durable, reliable, and apt to last longer than lesser-quality ones. When something fails—which it inevitably will—it’s good to know that it won’t leave you in a sticky situation.
Focus on Value
Choosing a product means balancing quality and price, but you’ll also want to factor in overall value:
- How much do you need?
- How often will you use it?
- Where are you going to keep it?
- Is it useful or cheap-feeling?
If something sounds too good to be true, dig deeper—and check user reviews.
Focus on Simplicity
If you have a choice between two products—one complex and one simple—choose simplicity. The simpler it is, the easier it will be for your customers to understand, use, and tell others about. Overcomplicating things may even cause customers’ interest in your product to wane. If you can’t figure out how something works, that can lead to a bad choice altogether.
Look at Other Reviews
The Internet is ripe with reviews, both good and bad. Check out what others are saying about your favorite before you buy. You might find tips on how to use it more effectively or a few warning signs that will help you avoid some of its pitfalls. If you know people who own products similar to yours, ask them how they like theirs. Pay attention if they complain about certain issues with their particular model; that may affect your decision if you’re considering buying it, too.
If you’re looking for the best Electric Upright Bass, it can be hard to know where to start. The more information you have about a product—and its competitors—the better your chances of making an informed choice that leads to purchasing a high-quality product. This isn’t always easy, though; you may not always have access to unbiased opinions and reviews.