Several hundred products claim to be the best Gas Powered Log Splitter. Besides, there are many different Gas Powered Log Splitterto choose from, and each offers unique capabilities; therefore, it’s wise to do some research to decide which is best for your needs.
We have researched 37015 reviews to find out the best of the best. Here listed our picks, including the most popular Gas Powered Log Splitter for the money.
Comparison Table of top 10 best Gas Powered Log Splitter
|1||XtremepowerUS 7HP 4-Stroke Gas Engine OHV Industrial Grade Gasoline Engine Recoil Start Go Kart Log Splitter Lifan Type Engine 212CC||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||YARDMAX YS0552 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter||9.8||View on Amazon|
|3||Titan 3 Point Cat 1 Hydraulic Log Splitter - Vertical - 20 Ton||9.8||View on Amazon|
|4||Boss Industrial EC5T20 Electric Log Splitter||9.8||View on Amazon|
|5||EARTHQUAKE 32228, 5-ton Electric Log Splitter||9.6||View on Amazon|
|6||XtremepowerUS Electric Start 7 HP Go Kart Gas Engine Log Splitter Recoil/Electric Start Engine Gas Power Gasoline OHV Motor||9.4||View on Amazon|
|7||SuperHandy Log Splitter Electric Portable 6 Ton Ram System 1-3/4eHP 15Amp 1500Watt Motor Horizontal Full Beam with Steel Wedge for Fire Wood Splitting Forestry||9.2||View on Amazon|
|8||Boss Industrial ES7T20 Electric Log Splitter||8.6||View on Amazon|
|9||Sun Joe LJ10M 10-Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter||8.6||View on Amazon|
|10||WEN 56207 6.5-Ton Electric Log Splitter||8.2||View on Amazon|
The Best Gas Powered Log Splitter Features
We found 37015 reviews when researching. We have considered users feedback on the gas powered log splitter and our suggestions includes only the finest of them in this article.
Table Of Content:
- XtremepowerUS 7HP 4-Stroke Gas Engine OHV Industrial Grade Gasoline Engine Recoil Start Go Kart Log Splitter...
- YARDMAX YS0552 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter, Stand, Log Tray
- Titan 3 Point Cat 1 Hydraulic Log Splitter | Vertical | 20 Ton
- Boss Industrial EC5T20 Electric Log Splitter, 5 Ton
- EARTHQUAKE 32228, 5-ton Electric Log Splitter, 1500-Watt Motor, Precision Pump Gears, Copper Motor Windings...
- XtremepowerUS Electric Start 7 HP Go Kart Gas Engine Log Splitter Recoil/Electric Start Engine Gas Power...
- SuperHandy Log Splitter Electric Portable 6 Ton Ram System 1-3/4eHP 15Amp 1500Watt Motor Horizontal Full...
- Boss Industrial ES7T20 Electric Log Splitter, 7-Ton
- Sun Joe LJ10M 10-Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter, Green
- WEN 56207 6.5-Ton Electric Log Splitter,Black
1. XtremepowerUS 7HP 4-Stroke Gas Engine OHV Industrial Grade Gasoline Engine Recoil Start Go Kart Log Splitter Lifan Type Engine 212CC
- Ideal for Go Karts, Pressure Washers, Trailer Mounted – Mobile Carwashes, Log Splitters, RotoTillers – Cultivators, Water/Trash Transfer Pump.
- Provides industrial-grade strength to get the job done
- Durable design runs quiy and provides smooth operation
- Engine Type: Industrial grade OHV gasoline engine; Horse Power: 7; Engine Displacement (CC): 212; Max Power: 7HP @ 3600 RPM; Gallon Per Hour: 14,260.
- The operating fuel is standard 87 Octane or better Gasoline EPA Approved ONLY, NOT selling for California.
2. YARDMAX YS0552 5 Ton Electric Log Splitter
- Powerful, 5 Ton RAM Force to get the job done fast
- Stand, log tray and stroke limiter included
- Two-handed operation puts operator safety first
- Log capacity – 20.5″ in length and 10″ in diameter
- Short cylinder cycle time – 16 seconds
3. Titan 3 Point Cat 1 Hydraulic Log Splitter - Vertical - 20 Ton
- Wedge auto return Category 1, 3 point attachment
- Pioneer couplers included standard Valve type
- Log size: up to 24″ Splitting force: 20 tons
- Cylinder Diameter: 4″ Material: Steel Weight: 275 LBS
- We need your phone number! For the trucking company to schedule delivery.
4. Boss Industrial EC5T20 Electric Log Splitter
- Durable 1.8 HP Electric motor
- One handed operation, Automatic ram return.
- Lightweight and portable, can fit in the truck of most cars
- 2 year residential, 180 day commercial warranty
5. EARTHQUAKE 32228, 5-ton Electric Log Splitter
- POWER AND VERSATILITY: Our 1500 watt 15 amp Motor and 5-ton rated hydraulic system will easily split logs up to 10” diameter and 20” in length.
- DEPENDABLE COMPONENTS: Precision pump gears and copper motor windings ensure a constant splitting force so you can confidently get through your wood pile with sustained power.
- PORTABLE DESIGN: The lightweight design of this unit makes it easily transportable from site to site.
- CONVENIENT OPERATION: This electric log splitter is gas free, exhaust free and simple to run.
- Like all Earthquake powered equipment, the Quick-split comes with our performance backed by a US-based customer support staff and a 5-year.
6. XtremepowerUS Electric Start 7 HP Go Kart Gas Engine Log Splitter Recoil/Electric Start Engine Gas Power Gasoline OHV Motor
- Applications – Go Karts, Pressure Washers, Trailer Mounted – Mobile Carwashes, Log Splitters, RotoTillers – Cultivators, Water/Trash Transfer Pump.
- Provides industrial-grade strength to get the job done
- Durable design runs quiy and provides smooth operation
- The operating fuel is standard 87 Octane or better Gasoline
- A low oil shutoff functionality turns the engine off to prevent serious damage or failure; Starting System: Electric Start/Recoil.
7. SuperHandy Log Splitter Electric Portable 6 Ton Ram System 1-3/4eHP 15Amp 1500Watt Motor Horizontal Full Beam with Steel Wedge for Fire Wood Splitting Forestry
- SPECS – Built with a heavy-duty 1-3/4eHP 15Amp 1500W Electric Motor that is IP54 rated, powering our 6-ton rated system, that easily splits logs up to 20.
- PORTABLE DESIGN – Our lightweight horizontal full beam and steel wedge log splitter design is built to be portable with fast and easy set up for anywhere nature takes you; Complete with 7” inch Sturdy transport wheels, allowing for smooth maneuvering for easy transportation from site to site.
- EFFICIENT – Precision gears and copper motor windings allow for this Log Splitter to produce constant splitting force, so you can power through your wood pile with confidence; Effortlessly complete large splitting jobs with only a 15-second cycle time reset in-between log splits.
- ECO-FRIENDLY – (Green and Safe), unlike gasoline-powered devices, electric-powered units produce no smog/fumes/emissions and are both gas and exhaust free, while being quieter; Can be used on the ground or on a workbench, outside and inside.
- SAFETY and PROPER USE – Always operate the Log Splitter with eye and hand protection, utilize the controls and shut off/on switch as needed; This log splitter is electric powered and does not require fuel to operate; (NOTE: HYDRAULIC FLUID NOT INCLUDED, AW22 Recommended).
8. Boss Industrial ES7T20 Electric Log Splitter
- Powerful 2 HP electric motor
- 7 tons of splitting force
- Dimensions: 13.5″ W x 20″ H x 39.5″ D | Weight: 121 lb
- Automatic ram return
- Convenient one-Handed operation
- 2-year residential warranty.Hydraulic Pressure (psi):3500
9. Sun Joe LJ10M 10-Ton Hydraulic Log Splitter
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: Hydraulic RAM Builds up to 10 Tons of driving force
- LARGE CAPACITY: Splits logs up to 18 in. Long x 8 in. Wide
- EFFICIENT: RAM return spring for quick resets
- DURABLE: Steel frame construction with wheels for easy portability
- EASY TO USE: No gas, oil or cords. Wheel Size:2.48 inch
10. WEN 56207 6.5-Ton Electric Log Splitter
- Powerful 15A motor provides over 13,000 pounds of log cracking pressure
- Use the log splitter with or without the 34-inch stand depending on user preferences
- Included pull handle and 5.5-inch never-flat wheels make for easy transportation between jobs
- Electric power means no gasoline, no carbon monoxide emissions, and limited maintenance
- Split logs up to 10 inches in diameter and 20.5 inches in length
Gas Powered Log Splitter Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Gas Powered Log Splitter stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Gas Powered Log Splitter in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Gas Powered Log Splitter for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Gas Powered Log Splitter Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Gas Powered Log Splitter in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Gas Powered Log Splitter currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Gas Powered Log Splitter based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Gas Powered Log Splitter before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Gas Powered Log Splitter they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Gas Powered Log Splitter, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Gas Powered Log Splitter before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Gas Powered Log Splitter will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Gas Powered Log Splitter if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Gas Powered Log Splitter on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.