Our team studied 54267 reviews available online for best Greenworks Blower. And, choose the finest ones, and prepared Greenworks Blower buying guide for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Greenworks Blower from thousands of products online. Check our top ranking.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Greenworks Blower
|1||Greenworks Pro 80V (125 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Leaf Blower||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Greenworks 40V (110 MPH / 390 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower||9.6||View on Amazon|
|3||Greenworks Pro 80V (150 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower||9.6||View on Amazon|
|4||Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) Cordless Leaf Blower||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||Greenworks 40V (185 MPH) Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower / Vacuum||9||View on Amazon|
|6||Greenworks Pro 80V (180 MPH / 610 CFM) Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower||9||View on Amazon|
|7||Greenworks 40V (115 MPH / 430 CFM) Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower||9||View on Amazon|
|8||Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 CFM Single Speed Electric Blower||8.6||View on Amazon|
|9||Greenworks 24V 330 CFM Axial Blower with 2Ah Battery and Charger 2400702(Blower (Gen 1))||8.6||View on Amazon|
|10||Greenworks 40V (120 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower, 2.5Ah USB Battery (USB Hub) and Charger Included BL40B2512||8.2||View on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Greenworks Blower Reviews
The greenworks blower on this list all have high ratings based on customer satisfaction and product quality, so they’re sure to provide excellent choices for you. We spend a few days evaluating every customer review to provide you with a true picture. Moreover, Best Greenworks Blower suggestions also included below.
Table Of Content:
- Greenworks Pro 80V Cordless Axial Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included GBL80300...
- Greenworks 40V 110 MPH / 390 CFM Cordless Axial Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 2400802
- Greenworks Pro 80V 150 MPH / 500 CFM Cordless Axial Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included
- Greenworks 40V 150 MPH Cordless Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included 24252
- Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower / Vacuum, Tool Only 24312
- Greenworks Pro 80V 180 MPH / 610 CFM Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower, Tool Only BPB80L00
- Greenworks 40V Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower, 2.0Ah Battery and Charger Included BA40L210...
- Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 CFM Single Speed Electric Blower, 24012
- Greenworks 24V 330 CFM Axial Blower with 2Ah Battery and Charger 2400702Blower (Gen 1)
- Greenworks 40V and Charger Included BL40B2512...
1. Greenworks Pro 80V (125 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Leaf Blower
- Up to 70 minutes of continuous runtime on low speed , 28 minutes on high speed, and 12 minutes on turbo speed with fully charged 80V 2.
- Up to 125 MPH of air speed and 500 CFM of air flow makes blowing through wet / dry leaves and debris a breeze.
- Ideal for yards up to 1 acre
- Advanced brushless motor technology delivers more torque, runtime, and extends life of the tool
- Battery completely recharges in 30 minutes
- 3 speeds with variable speed trigger within each speed setting provides controlled airflow when it’s needed most.
- High quality comfort grip provides superior control and reduced fatigue
- Limited 4 year tool and battery warranty
- Includes: blower, blower tube, 80V 2.0Ah battery, rapid charger, operator’s manual
2. Greenworks 40V (110 MPH / 390 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower
- The GreenWorks 40V system is the largest collection of premium lawn tools withup to 25 or more tools on one battery platform.
- Finish your project with up to 14 minutes of runtime on high with a 2.5Ah battery
- 390 CFM / 110 MPH powers through the toughest debris
- Reduced fatigue with comfort over mold grip, variable speed trigger, and cruise control
- Charger provides full recharge in 75 minutes putting you back to work
- 4-year tool warranty and 2-year battery warranty protects your investment
3. Greenworks Pro 80V (150 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower
- Finish your project with up to 45 minutes of run-time with fully charged 2.
- Incredible power and performance, with blowing force of 150 MPH maximum air speed and 500 CFM maximum air volume.
- 20% more air speed versus previous model.
- Trigger-activated variable speed control with cruise control provides controlled airflow when it’s needed most.
- Quickly swap jobs with the interchangeable 80V battery; works with all 80V Greenworks products.
4. Greenworks 40V (150 MPH) Cordless Leaf Blower
- New GMAX 40-volt 2.0 amp hour lithium ion battery provides more power and longer run time
- Variable speed motor delivers max speeds of 150 MPH
- Extension tube helps increase reach and blower efficiency
- Lightweight design provides easier control over the unit
5. Greenworks 40V (185 MPH) Brushless Cordless Leaf Blower / Vacuum
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run time, more torque and more power; This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life time of the tool; 40 Volt G Max and 40 Volt lithium ion batteries are not cross compatible.
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient; Mulching capability: Yes Mulching ratio: 10:01.
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools.
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Tool only compatible only with GreenWorks G MAX 40 Volt Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G MAX Charger model 29482; For use with 40 Volt 4 Ampere hour (146 Watt hour) battery only.
6. Greenworks Pro 80V (180 MPH / 610 CFM) Brushless Cordless Backpack Leaf Blower
- Up to 580 CFM / 145 MPH makes blowing through dry/wet leaves and debris a breeze
- Brushless motor delivers gas equivalent performance
- Variable speed trigger and turbo button delivers on-demand power
- Cruise control for ultimate control.
- Battery and charger not included, 4 Year Tool Warranty
7. Greenworks 40V (115 MPH / 430 CFM) Brushless Cordless Axial Leaf Blower
- Jet fan design delivers 115 MPH and 430 CFM
- Brushless motors are more reliable and deliver more power, longer run-time and longer life than their brushed competition.
- Variable speed trigger with cruise control for optimized control.
- 40V 2Ah li-ion battery and charger included, Compatible battery and charger models 29462, 29472 and 29482.
8. Greenworks 7 Amp 160 MPH/150 CFM Single Speed Electric Blower
- 160 MPH wind speeds for helping remove debris and dust from hard surfaces
- Lightweight design for better handling and less user fatigue
- Virtually no vibration when compared to gas blowers
- Convenient cord lock to prevent accidental unnplugging
- Extension cord is not included.
9. Greenworks 24V 330 CFM Axial Blower with 2Ah Battery and Charger 2400702(Blower (Gen 1))
- Built with quality and performance in mind
- Variable speed trigger
- Over mold grip
- Includes battery and charger
- Power source type: Battery Powered
10. Greenworks 40V (120 MPH / 500 CFM) Cordless Axial Blower, 2.5Ah USB Battery (USB Hub) and Charger Included BL40B2512
- Finish your project with up to 18 minutes of runtime on high with a fully charged 2.
- Equipped with a turbo button for maximum power.
- Cushioned overmold grip for superior comfort and control
- USB port in battery charges all portable electronic devices, including phones and tablets.
- Greenworks 40V cordless axial blower provides powerful clearing performance featuring 500 CFM air flow and 120 MPH air speed.
- Power source type: Battery Powered
HOW TO CHOOSE THE Best Greenworks Blower
There are so many products out there that it can be difficult to determine which one you should buy. Picking the best from the thousands of options can be overwhelming, particularly if you don’t know where to start or which criteria to use to evaluate the options that are available to you.
Is this product really the best? Or, how do you even define what best means? So what should you look for when deciding between different options?
- What are some features that the products should have?
- Which factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective one?
- What other user review about the product
How can you make sure you choose the best product for your needs? Keep reading to find out more about how to choose the most beneficial at a cheap price.
Determine Your Need
When it comes to choosing a product, your goal should be identifying what you need rather than looking for something that meets certain features. If you know what kind of you need, comparing price is the next step to take.
Be sure you know what you’re looking for before you dive into product research. Determine your exact needs—how many people will use it, how often they’ll use it, etc.—and compare them with those of similar products on the market. Research based on these needs; if it doesn’t fit your exact specifications, keep looking.
There are thousands of different products out there, and it’s easy to get overwhelmed trying to choose which one is best for you. In these cases, it’s always useful (and often necessary) to compare a variety of options so that you can narrow down your list and make an informed decision. The first step in choosing a product is comparing your needs with its features; be sure that what it offers meets your requirements before moving on.
Identify The Top
The best is going to depend on your personal needs and preferences. That’s why it’s so important to identify which products are most likely to meet your requirements, then narrow down your list of favorites by researching each one in more detail.
Review Winners and Make a Decision
Once you’ve conducted your research, assess all of your options and see which product is standing above its competitors. There’s no magic formula for choosing a winner, but these tips can help: First, pick a winner that does what you need it to do; second, choose a product with high-quality design and robust technical specs; third, don’t be afraid to pay more—usually quality products come with premium price tags.
It Just Feels Great
Choosing the best Greenworks Blower can be hard if you are not sure what your options are. This is why it’s essential to do research before you make a purchase. The more you know about a product, and its specs, features, and reviews—the better off you will be. Doing research may seem like an extra step that doesn’t improve your decision-making process immediately; however, over time it will provide results that save you money and time in frustration. Researching a product will give you enough knowledge to make an informed decision. And once you do so, there’s nothing else left but to buy the best Greenworks Blower!