What’s the Best Left Handed Pruning Shears? It’s hard to find the right Left Handed Pruning Shears if you don’t know what you’re looking for, and even harder if you have little experience using it. This guide on how to choose the most useful product will help you pick out exactly what you need without wasting money on unnecessary features or accessories that you don’t need or won’t use.
Our experts go through 57222 reviews to find out the best. Here listed our picks, including the most popular Left Handed Pruning Shears for the money.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Left Handed Pruning Shears
|1||Felco Pruning Shears (F 17) - High Performance Swiss Made Left-Handed One-Hand Garden Pruner with Steel Blade||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||The Gardener's Friend Pruners||9.8||View on Amazon|
|3||Fiskars Gardening Tools: Bypass Pruning Shears||9.6||View on Amazon|
|4||Spear & Jackson 6459BS Razorsharp Left-Handed Bypass Secateurs||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||Zenport QZ409 Left Hand Pruning Shear||9.2||View on Amazon|
|6||2 - pack Q-yard Pruning Shear||9.2||View on Amazon|
|7||FELCO F-9 PRUNER LEFT-HANDED COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC GRIP by Leadoff||9||View on Amazon|
|8||Corona BP 6340 Left Handed Forged Aluminum Bypass Pruner||8.8||View on Amazon|
|9||Felco Pruning Shears (F 9) - High Performance Swiss Made One-Hand Left-Handed Garden Pruners||8.2||View on Amazon|
|10||KOHAM Professional Cordless Electric Pruning Shears with 2pcs Backup Rechargeable 2Ah Lithium Battery Powered UL Compliant Tree Branch Pruner 30mm (1.2 Inch) Cutting Diameter 6-8 Working Hours||8.2||View on Amazon|
The Best Left Handed Pruning Shears Features
If you’re looking to invest in a left handed pruning shears, it can be hard to know which one to choose from the myriad of options available to you. In addition, with new items being released all the time, your dream left handed pruning shears could be obsoleted in just six months! If you don’t know how to choose the Best Left Handed Pruning Shears, this review will help you make that decision. Here are the top left handed pruning shears, with features and benefits that make them great choices for anyone.
Table Of Content:
- Felco Pruning Shears High Performance Swiss Made Left-Handed One-Hand Garden Pruner with Steel Blade...
- The Gardener's Friend Pruners, Ratchet Pruning Shears, Garden Tool, for Weak Hands, Gardening Gift for...
- Fiskars Gardening Tools: Bypass Pruning Shears, Sharp Precision-ground Steel Blade, 5.5” Plant Clippers...
- Spear & Jackson 6459BS Razorsharp Left-Handed Bypass Secateurs, Red & Silver
- Zenport QZ409 Left Hand Pruning Shear, Red, 1
- 2 pack Q-yard Pruning Shear, Mini- Extra Sharp Garden Hand Pruners, Easier Cutting, Comfortable Ergonomic...
- FELCO F-9 PRUNER LEFT-HANDED COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC GRIP by Leadoff
- Corona BP 6340 Left Handed Forged Aluminum Bypass Pruner, 1-Inch, Red
- Felco Pruning Shears F 9 High Performance Swiss Made One-Hand Left-Handed Garden Pruners
- KOHAM Professional Cordless Electric Pruning Shears with 2pcs Backup Rechargeable 2Ah Lithium Battery...
1. Felco Pruning Shears (F 17) – High Performance Swiss Made Left-Handed One-Hand Garden Pruner with Steel Blade
- ULTRA DURABLE – The premium pruning clippers are constructed of forged aluminum handles and hardened steel blades.
- FOR LEFT HAND – The garden scissors have a revolving handle for extra comfort, and they are suitable for every type of pruning with its ergonomic hand fitting design.
- PRECISE PRUNING – This bypass pruner offers a large cutting capacity and well-balanced weight for optimal gardening.
- HIGH PERFORMANCE – Hardened steel blade and screw-mounted anvil blade ensure reliably clean, precise cuts.
- FOR MEDIUM, LEFT HAND – The Swiss-made plant cutter is optimal for medium-sized hands.
2. The Gardener’s Friend Pruners
- NO MORE PAINFUL PRUNING! – If you have a weak grip or hand pain from Arthritis or have other mobility problems but still love to garden, these are for you.
- QUICK AND EASY CUTTING! – The unique and effective ratchet mechanism uses leverage to make cuts with a fraction of the effort of conventional pruners.
- DEVELOPED BY PROFESSIONAL GARDENERS! – With over 30 years of experience in a family-run nursery, The Gardener’s Friends developed the perfect pruning shears, and this is the result.
- PERFECT FOR TRIMMING FLOWERS, TREES AND SHRUBS — The ratchet system in these pruners can cut things as small as flower blossoms to 1 inch thick branches like a hot knife through butter.
- GREAT FOR SENIOR GARDENERS — As we age, things become harder to do; these secateurs have an ergonomic design that makes handling and using them pain free, safe and simple.
3. Fiskars Gardening Tools: Bypass Pruning Shears
- Quality Garden Tools: Designed to help you cultivate a better garden, Fiskars garden and yard tools are equipped with smart technologies and award-winning, ergonomic features that make it easier and more enjoyable to transform your outdoor space.
- Maximum power and precision: All-steel blade stays sharp longer; Rust-resistant, low-friction coating helps glide through wood; Self-cleaning sap groove keeps blades from sticking; Non-slip grip handle and easy-open lock make control and storage easy.
- Long-lasting and reliable: All-steel design provides excellent durability for lasting value.
- Ideal for a variety of pruning tasks: Works well for trimming bonsai tree branches, cutting flower stems, maintaining your herb garden, and more to encourage overall plant health and appearance.
- Includes 1 Fiskars Manual Bypass Pruners measuring 5.
4. Spear & Jackson 6459BS Razorsharp Left-Handed Bypass Secateurs
- Specially made for left handed users
- SK5 Carbon steel blades for lasting sharpness
- Notched blade for cutting thicker stems
- Adjustable blade tension mechanism
- Lightweight but strong cast aluminium handle
5. Zenport QZ409 Left Hand Pruning Shear
- Narrow pointed blade allows easy access to twiggy branches and assures a close cut
- Suitable for every type of pruning with its ergonomic hand fitting design
- Superbly balanced, this bypass pruner offers a large cutting capacity
- Designed for use in the left hand
6. 2 – pack Q-yard Pruning Shear
- Ultra Sharp High carbon SK-5 steel blade, hard chrome plated. Light-weighted and lovely looking.
- Easy Action spring-action design gently opens blades after each cut to reduce hand strain, lightweight aluminum construction.
- Ergonomic design soft grip handle offers added comfort and accommodates right and left-handed users.
- Ideal for deadheading, trimming, shaping and other quick snips on small plants and bonsai.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED!
7. FELCO F-9 PRUNER LEFT-HANDED COMFORTABLE ERGONOMIC GRIP by Leadoff
- Pruning shears for left-handers.
- Blade with a wire-cutting notch, sap groove, screwed anvil blade, forged aluminium alloy handles.
8. Corona BP 6340 Left Handed Forged Aluminum Bypass Pruner
- 1 Inch Cut Capacity
- High-carbon steel blade and hook with wire cutter and sap groove
- Ergonomically angled head for less bending of the wrist
- Replaceable blade and spring
- For Left hand users
9. Felco Pruning Shears (F 9) – High Performance Swiss Made One-Hand Left-Handed Garden Pruners
- The premium pruning clippers are constructed of forged aluminum handles and hardened steel blades
- Rotating handle and ergonomic shock absorbers for increased comfort
- This high-performance pruner features a wire cutter for small wires and a sap groove to minimize the blade sticking.
- Hardened steel blade and screw-mounted anvil blade ensure reliably clean, precise cuts.
- 8.3-inch (210mm) length, 0.98-inch (25mm) cutter diameter, and has a 0.54 lb (245 gram) weight.
- Ideal tool for left-handed pruners
- Features a cushion stop, sap-groove, wire-cutting notch, and fine blade adjustment
- Lightweight metal handles
- Blades are made of high-quality hardened steel and have a 1-inch cutting capacity
- Limited lifetime warranty
10. KOHAM Professional Cordless Electric Pruning Shears with 2pcs Backup Rechargeable 2Ah Lithium Battery Powered UL Compliant Tree Branch Pruner 30mm (1.2 Inch) Cutting Diameter 6-8 Working Hours
- Extra Sharp & Super-Powered: KOHAM professional cordless pruning shear blade is forged from Top SK5 high carbon steel, it is extra sharp, durable and easy to cut 1.
- Long Working Time & Durable: 2 pcs rechargeable 2Ah lithium batteries, long battery life, help to cut about 8000 times continuously after being fully charged.
- Safety Charger & Planet-friendly battery: KOHAM is the only powered pruner with a charger that passed the [UL 1310: 2018 Ed.
- Portable & Ergonomic Handle: Compact design with good material make users operate it flexibly in different conditions.
- Wide Range Uses & Save Time & Effortless: KOHAM electric pruning shears solves the problem of a laborious and small cutting range of traditional manual pruning shears, it can be used in many kinds of gardens, parks, farms, large pastures, orchards, and greenhouses as a grapevine cutter, tree pruner, garden shears, etc.
Tips to CHOOSE THE Best Left Handed Pruning Shears
One of the most difficult things about choosing the Best Left Handed Pruning Shears is determining what the best actually means. Is it the highest quality? The most cost-effective? One that gets the best consumer reviews?
If you don’t know how to choose the best product, you could end up spending your hard-earned money on something you regret or that doesn’t live up to its promises. In order to make sure that never happens, follow these ten tips for choosing the best product possible.
Determine What Is Most Important To You
The first step in finding a product that’s right for you is identifying your needs and expectations. Think about how much time you want to put into maintaining and operating your vacuum, how you want it to look, and how frequently you’d like to use it. Once you have an idea of what matters most, consider what products are available on the market and check out their reviews.
Don’t Focus on Features Only
When deciding on a product, don’t focus on its features—instead, ask yourself what problem you want it to solve. Even if two products both solve your problem and are similar in terms of features, you may find that one is more expensive or has a reputation for poor quality. To know for sure which you should buy, you need to understand how it measures up against competitors in terms of price and quality. Use reviews from other consumers (and experts) when deciding which product is best for your needs.
Focus on Quality
It’s hard to go wrong when picking a product if you prioritize quality over all else. Quality is one of those qualities that is hard to define but easy to recognize, and usually worth paying more for. Good-quality products are more durable, reliable, and apt to last longer than lesser-quality ones. When something fails—which it inevitably will—it’s good to know that it won’t leave you in a sticky situation.
Focus on Value
Choosing a product means balancing quality and price, but you’ll also want to factor in overall value:
- How much do you need?
- How often will you use it?
- Where are you going to keep it?
- Is it useful or cheap-feeling?
If something sounds too good to be true, dig deeper—and check user reviews.
Focus on Simplicity
If you have a choice between two products—one complex and one simple—choose simplicity. The simpler it is, the easier it will be for your customers to understand, use, and tell others about. Overcomplicating things may even cause customers’ interest in your product to wane. If you can’t figure out how something works, that can lead to a bad choice altogether.
Look at Other Reviews
The Internet is ripe with reviews, both good and bad. Check out what others are saying about your favorite before you buy. You might find tips on how to use it more effectively or a few warning signs that will help you avoid some of its pitfalls. If you know people who own products similar to yours, ask them how they like theirs. Pay attention if they complain about certain issues with their particular model; that may affect your decision if you’re considering buying it, too.
If you’re looking for the best Left Handed Pruning Shears, it can be hard to know where to start. The more information you have about a product—and its competitors—the better your chances of making an informed choice that leads to purchasing a high-quality product. This isn’t always easy, though; you may not always have access to unbiased opinions and reviews.