Our team studied 38630 reviews available online for best Macro Lens Canon. And, choose the finest ones, and prepared Macro Lens Canon buying guide for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Macro Lens Canon from thousands of products online. Check our top ranking.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Macro Lens Canon
|1||Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens||9.6||View on Amazon|
|2||Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens||9.6||View on Amazon|
|3||Venus Optics Laowa 24mm f/14 2X Macro Probe Lens with Canon EF Mount||9.6||View on Amazon|
|4||Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||Canon RF 85mm F2 Macro is STM||8.6||View on Amazon|
|6||Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM||8.6||View on Amazon|
|7||Venus Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens for Canon RF||8.6||View on Amazon|
|8||Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras||8.2||View on Amazon|
|10||Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens||8.2||View on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Macro Lens Canon Reviews
We’ve scanned 38630 reviews for you. If you are looking for the macro lens canon than this review article may help you.
Table Of Content:
- Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens
- Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Venus Optics Laowa 24mm f/14 2X Macro Probe Lens with Canon EF Mount
- Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens, Black
- Canon RF 85mm F2 Macro is STM, Compact Medium-Telephoto Black Lens 4234C002
- Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM
- Venus Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens for Canon RF
- Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras, Lens Only
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
1. Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM Lens
- Light macro lens featuring Image Stabilization for EOS M series digital cameras.
- Built-in Macro Lite which, when enabled, automatically supplies light to your photos as needed, helping to provide a better sense of depth and dimension.
- Autofocus lens capable of focusing at infinity in normal shooting and macro shooting with up to 1.
- Hybrid IS helps reduce camera shake for enjoyable handheld photography.
- Stepping motor (lead screw-type STM) helps provide smooth and quiet operation when taking photos, and near-silence when shooting videos.
2. Canon EF-S 24mm f/2.8 STM Lens
- Wide angle lens for Canon APS C cameras (equivalent to 38 millimeter on a full frame camera)
- Focal length & maximum aperture: 24 millimeter 1:2.8, maximum magnification of x0.27
- Slimmest and lightest lens of the EF S series
- Circular aperture (7 blades) delivers beautiful, soft backgrounds
- Full time manual focus allows manual focus adjustment while in One Shot AF mode
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.16 meters /0.5 feet
- This product is compatible with all non full frame Canon EOS digital SLRs
3. Venus Optics Laowa 24mm f/14 2X Macro Probe Lens with Canon EF Mount
- FULL FRAME COVERAGE: The Laowa 24mm f/14 Probe can cover both the standard 35mm full frame and Super35 image sensors.
- DEEP DEPTH OF FIELD: The wide angle design also means much greater depth of field at close distances (compared to the telephoto macro lens) so that more background details can now be seen.
- LONG TUBULAR LENS BARREL: For traditional macro lenses, you need to get really close to your subject in order to take a good macro shot.
- LED RING LIGHT: Macro photography is about Depth of Field and smaller apertures are usually required.
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN: Despite the long tubular design, the Laowa probe is actually super light and easy to carry.
4. Canon RF35mm F1.8 IS Macro STM Lens
- Compact macro Lens with 0.5x Magnification Ratio
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 0.56 ft. ; 0.17M
- Control Ring for direct setting changes
- Optical Image Stabilization at up to 5 Stops of shake Correction
- 12 pin Communication System
- Compatible with EOS R series cameras
- Mounting type: Canon RF
5. Canon RF 85mm F2 Macro is STM
- Bright f/2 Aperture Mid-telephoto Macro RF Lens with Beautiful Bokeh.
- Maximum Magnification of 0.5x and Minimum Focusing Distance of 1.15 ft.
- Optical Image Stabilization with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Control Ring for Direct Setting Changes.
- Lens compatible with Canon Full Frame Mirrorless Cameras (EOS RP, EOS R, EOS R5, EOS R6)
6. Canon RF100mm F2.8 L Macro is USM
- World’s First* Medium Telephoto Macro Lens with a Maximum Magnification of 1.4x.
- High Image Quality and Bright, fixed f/2.8 Aperture Telephoto Macro RF Lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer with up to 5 Stops of Shake Correction**.
- Hybrid IS Compensates for Angular and Shift Camera Shake during Macro Shooting.
- Spherical Aberration (SA) Control Ring Allows Adjustments to Shape and Character of Foreground/Background Bokeh.
7. Venus Laowa 100mm f/2.8 2X Ultra Macro APO Lens for Canon RF
- Features: This 100mm lens can cover full-frame sensor size and focus from 2:1 magnification to infinity.
- 2:1 Magnification: Laowa 100mm f/2.
- Apochromat APO Design (Invisible CA): The Laowa 100mm f/2.
- Outstanding Portrait Lens with Crystal Sharpness: Laowa 100mm f/2.
- Similar Size as 1:1 Macro Lens: Despite the extended magnification range, the size of our Laowa 100mm is comparable to other macro lenses in the market.
8. Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens for Canon SLR Camera
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras.
- Focuses down to 1:1 magnification ratio at its closest working distance of 12.3 inches
- A hood adapter, lens hood, front & rear lens caps are included with the lens
- Filter size 62mm
9. Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- 100 millimeter focal length and 1:2.
- Lens construction consists of 15 elements in 12 groups
- 23.4-Degree diagonal angle of view
- Inner focusing system with USM and full-time manual focus option.
- 67 millimetre filter size. Filter Size: 58 millimetre. Lens hood: ET-73
- Compatible with 67 millimeter filters
- Canon’s first mid-telephoto macro “L” series lens to include Canon’s sophisticated Image Stabilization.
- Near-silent Ultrasonic focusing
- Enjoy life-size close-up capabilities without an adapter
10. Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens
- 50 millimeter focal length and maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Great for portraits, action, and nighttime photography; Angle of view (horizontal, vertical, diagonal): 40º, 27º,46º.
- Minimum focusing distance of 1.15 feet (0.35 meter) and a maximum magnification of 0.21x
- Stepping motor (STM) delivers near silent, continuous move Servo AF for movies and smooth AF for stills.
- 80 millimetre effective focal length on APS C cameras, 50 millimetre on full frame cameras.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE Best Macro Lens Canon
Finding the most suitable Macro Lens Canon on sites like Amazon, eBay, or others can be challenging, especially when thousands of different brands and hundreds of different types to choose from. The key, though, is knowing what to look for and where to look. Here’s how to find a Macro Lens Canon for you.
When you are choosing Macro Lens Canon, one of the most crucial variables to consider is price. Be sure you do not overpay with your needs. It is not always necessary to pay top dollar for a quality product. With Amazon, you can compare costs from various merchants and choose the most favorable one.
No one does not desire to get high-quality Macro Lens Canon at inexpensive pricing. Read reviews, compare features and prices before making a purchase. This can help you save money, which leaves more room in your budget for future accessories!
First, you’ll want your Macro Lens Canon to be compatible with your specific type of needs. Make sure that whichever product you choose is compatible with your particular model phone and operating system.
SOUND DESIGN AND QUALITY MATERIALS
Good design can make or break an item , and sound designers think about more than just-style. Suppose you’re buying , look for one made of quality materials and has a streamlined design. A well-designed product should offer accurate performance and be easy to use, so it doesn’t get in your way when trying to snap photos or record video.
The other important factor you need to consider when buying Macro Lens Canon is the brand reputation. To make sure you get value for your money, it’s best to stick with reputable brands.
OLD CUSTOMER REVIEWS
Amazon shoppers are more likely to offer comments about their experience with the various Macro Lens Canon. The reviews are always shown on the corresponding page as the product. Looking at such reviews will allow you to determine if the item you wish to purchase is excellent or terrible.
It is possible to gain a good picture of the product’s strengths and weaknesses through consumer reviews and social media posts. Our product review, on the other hand, is a convenient way to learn about the product’s benefits and drawbacks in a matter of minutes. Saving both time and energy is a benefit.
A clear picture of what’s out there in the market is now clearly in your grasp. The variety, beautiful designs, and features of a product will not overwhelm you if you have enough knowledge of the best Macro Lens Canon to make an informed purchase – whether you buy it online or offline.