After carefully examining all of the features, specs, functioning, pros, and cons of the Best Nikkor Portrait Lens on the market, we have compiled a top list of the cream of the crop. You’ll need to make sure that you choose the right Nikkor Portrait Lens based on what you want to use it for and how much you want to spend. As well as making sure that it will find your needs and with as little modification as possible.
So, we researched 38802 reviews and recommend a collection of the Nikkor Portrait Lens available in right now. See our ranking below!
Comparison Table of top 10 best Nikkor Portrait Lens
|1||Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AF-S FX Nikkor Lens - (Renewed)||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.8||View on Amazon|
|3||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||9.8||View on Amazon|
|4||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)||9.2||View on Amazon|
|6||Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens||9||View on Amazon|
|7||Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras - (New)||9||View on Amazon|
|8||NIKON NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Portrait Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras||8.6||View on Amazon|
|9||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.6||View on Amazon|
|10||Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras||8.4||View on Amazon|
Best Nikkor Portrait Lens Features & Reviews
If you’re in the market for the best nikkor portrait lens, then you’ve probably read up on all of the available models, or at least started to do so before realizing that there are thousands of different brands and models to choose from. And just when you thought it couldn’t get any more complicated, you’ll realize that each item has an array of different features, options, and accessories that further complicate things!
Luckily, we’ve broken down the top nikkor portrait lens into their key features and how they differ from each other based on these features. So, you can easily compare them and make an informed decision based on what’s important to you.
Table Of Content:
- Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AF-S FX Nikkor Lens Renewed
- Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR...
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras, 2183, Black
- Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras Renewed
- Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR...
- NIKON NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Portrait Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
1. Nikon 85mm f/1.8G AF-S FX Nikkor Lens – (Renewed)
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal Focus, Focal Length: 85 mm, Minimum Focus Range: 0.80 m
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades:7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/A focus mode switch
2. Nikon AF S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Fixed Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Fast aperture medium telephoto lens
- Internal focus, focal length: 85 millimeter, minimum focus range: 0.80 meter
- Silent wave motor (SWM). Number of diaphragm blades: 7 (rounded diaphragm opening)
- M/a focus mode switch. Filter-attachment size is 67 millimeter (p=0.75 millimeter)
- Nikon super integrated coating (sic)
- 85 millimeter fixed lens, maximum reproduction ratio 0.12 x
3. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-140mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Compact all-in-one DX-format zoom lens that goes from wide-angle (18mm) to telephoto (140mm) for great snapshots and videos in just about any situation.
- Designed to draw peak performance from Nikon’s new high-resolution image sensors.
- Get as close as 1.
4. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 35mm f/1.8G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- F mount lens/DX format. Picture angle with Nikon DX format 44 degree
- 52.5 millimeter (35-millimeter equivalent). Rear focusing; Manual focus override
- Aperture range: F/1.8 to 22; Dimensions(approx.) 70 x 52.5 millimeter
- Silent wave motor AF system.
- Compatible formats is dx and fx in dx crop mode. Maximum reproduction ratio: 0.16x
- Lens not zoomable
5. Nikon AF FX NIKKOR 50mm f/1.8D Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras (Renewed)
- High-speed normal lens Great for travel and for shooting full-length portraits in available light
- Distortion-free images with superb resolution and color rendition, Provides high-contrast images even at maximum aperture.
- Format Compatibility: Nikon FX/35mm Film and Nikon DX
- Autofocus operation with this lens is possible with Nikon autofocus cameras (except the F3AF); manual focus possible via separate focusing ring with all Nikon SLRs.
6. Nikon AF-S Nikkor 50mm f/1.8G Lens
- Fast, upgraded f/1.
- Focal length 50 millimeter, minimum focus distance 1.48 feet (0.45 meter)
- Newly developed optical system with aspherical lens element, exclusive Nikon silent wave motor (SWM)
- M/a focus mode switch, filter thread 58 millimeter, autofocus: Yes.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both fx and dx format d SLRS
- Lens not zoomable
7. Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED Vibration Reduction Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras – (New)
- It includes LC-67 67mm snap-on front lens cap , LF-1 rear lens cap , HB-32 Bayonet lens hood, CL-1018 Flexible lens pouch and maximum reproduction ratio is 1/5.
- Vibration Reduction is engineered specifically for each VR NIKKOR lens and enables handheld shooting at up to 3 shutter speeds slower than normal.
- Aspherical lens element virtually eliminates coma and other types of lens aberration, further improving image integrity.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Close focusing to 1.
8. NIKON NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S Portrait Fast Prime Lens for Nikon Z Mirrorless Cameras
- 85mm f/1.8 lens with nine blade diaphragm for soft rounded book
- Lens features 2 ED glass elements and Nano Crystal coating for lifelike accuracy
- Dust and drip resistant, the lens is extensively sealed to keep out dust and moisture
- Features customizable control ring
9. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Ultra-fast f1.4 classic portrait lens, Nano Crystal Coat
- Focal Length : 85 mm, Minimum Focus Distance : 3.
- Optimized for edge to edge sharpness on both FX and DX cameras;Closest focusing distance:0.85 m
- M/A Focus Mode Switch enables quick changes between manual and autofocus operation
- Internal Focus (IF) provides fast and quiet autofocus
10. Nikon AF-S FX NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Zoom Lens with Auto Focus for Nikon DSLR Cameras
- Focal Length Range : 24 70 mm
- Minimum Focus Distance : 1.2 ft.( 0.38 m)
- Exceptional low light performance
- Lens Construction (Elements/Groups): 15/11 (3 ED glass elements, 3 aspherical lenses and 1 Nano Crystal Coat).
Nikkor Portrait Lens Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Nikkor Portrait Lens stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Nikkor Portrait Lens in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Nikkor Portrait Lens for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Nikkor Portrait Lens Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Nikkor Portrait Lens in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Nikkor Portrait Lens currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Nikkor Portrait Lens based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Nikkor Portrait Lens before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Nikkor Portrait Lens they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Nikkor Portrait Lens, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Nikkor Portrait Lens before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Nikkor Portrait Lens will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Nikkor Portrait Lens if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Nikkor Portrait Lens on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.