If you want to buy the best Pcie Expansion Cards, it’s important to know your options. These days, there are so many different options on the market that comparing them can be overwhelming. Whether you’re looking for a new Pcie Expansion Cards or are interested in trying out the latest ones, this guide will help you find the best one for your needs and budget. We’ll also give you tips on how to choose the best Pcie Expansion Cards for whatever you’re planning to do with it.
We have researched 32460 reviews and found the best Pcie Expansion Cards that you can find on Amazon. Enjoy!
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Pcie Expansion Cards
|1||PCIe 1 to 4 Riser Card||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||PCI-E to USB 3.0 7-Port(2X USB-C - 5X USB-A ) Expansion Card||9.6||View on Amazon|
|3||Tiergrade Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card with 15-Pin SATA Power Connector - PCI Express(PCIe) Expansion Card USB Card for Desktop PC Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP||9.6||View on Amazon|
|4||StarTech.com 1-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 PCIe Card - USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Controller Card - USB Type-C PCIe Add-On Adapter Card - Expansion Card - Windows & Linux (PEXUSB321C)||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||FebSmart 4 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express (PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server||8.8||View on Amazon|
|6||ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card Supports 4 NVMe M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) up to 256Gbps for AMD 3rd Ryzen sTRX40||8.8||View on Amazon|
|7||ELUTENG PCIE USB 3.0 Card 4 Ports PCI Expree to USB Expansion Card Super Speed 5Gbps PCI-e USB3 Hub Controller Adapter for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista - Self Powered - No Need Additional Power Supply||8.6||View on Amazon|
|8||StarTech.com PCIe USB 3.1 Card - 2x USB C 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps - PCIe Gen 3 x4 - ASM3142 Chipset - USB Type C PCI Express Card (PEXUSB312C3)||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||PCI-E to USB 3.2 Expansion Card||8.4||View on Amazon|
|10||Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card||8.2||View on Amazon|
Best Pcie Expansion Cards Features & Reviews
32460 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the pcie expansion cards. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- PCIe 1 to 4 Riser Card, Pcie Splitter 1 to 4 PCI Riser Card, 4 Risers into 1 PCI Card, PCIe Multiplier...
- PCI-E to USB 3.0 7-Port Expansion Card ,PCI Express USB Add in Card , Internal USB3 Hub Converter for...
- Tiergrade Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card with 15-Pin SATA Power Connector PCI Express...
- StarTech.com 1-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2x2 PCIe Card USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Controller...
- FebSmart 4 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express...
- ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card Supports 4 NVMe M.2 up to 256Gbps for AMD 3rd Ryzen sTRX40...
- ELUTENG PCIE USB 3.0 Card 4 Ports PCI Expree to USB Expansion Card Super Speed 5Gbps PCI-e USB3 Hub Controller...
- StarTech.com PCIe USB 3.1 Card 2x USB C 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps PCIe Gen 3 x4 ASM3142 Chipset USB Type C PCI...
- PCI-E to USB 3.2 Expansion Card ,3.2 gen2 10Gpbs , USB C PCI Express Card, A-Key 20 Pin Header for Type...
- Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card, 4 Port with 4 SATA Cable, SATA Controller Expansion Card with Low Profile Bracket...
1. PCIe 1 to 4 Riser Card
- NOTE: The motherboard must be powered off before installation.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY – This pci-express card has reduced the number of adapter and transfer line, one line directly to the interface, effectively reduce the interface interference and wire loss, to ensure data reliability, so as to improve work efficiency!.
- HIGH STABILITY – The main control panel of this PCI expansion card uses PCI-E interface direct power supply mode, and no external power line is needed, so that the main board power is free from external interference, and the stability is higher!.
- COMPATIBILITY – PCI-E 1 to 4 Riser Card, Supported OS: HiveOS, DOS, Linux, Windows XP/7/8/10.
- PORT QUANTITY – 4 X PCI-E USB, Only one cable to the slot, easy and convenient to settle and install.
2. PCI-E to USB 3.0 7-Port(2X USB-C – 5X USB-A ) Expansion Card
- Maximum extension,Most USB interfaces】 Update your Computer to 7 ports USB3.
- Improve quality and efficiency】 supports transfer rates of up to 5Gbps copying HD videos, music, photos,data files between USB devices and the computer at blazing fast speeds.
- Widely compatibility】 USB3.
- Easy to install】Shut down the PC, unplug the power supply,remove the PC case,push the card in pcie socket and tighten the screws,and Close the PC case cover, turn on the PC and install the driver.
- Lifetime warranty】You can get 180 day worry-free warranty and friendly customer service.
3. Tiergrade Superspeed 7 Ports PCI-E to USB 3.0 Expansion Card with 15-Pin SATA Power Connector – PCI Express(PCIe) Expansion Card USB Card for Desktop PC Support Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP
- Big Expansion: Provides seven external USB 3.
- SuperSpeed USB 3.
- Good Compatibility: Support Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP (32/64-bit) and more operating system; Backwards compatible with USB 2.
- Stable Power Supply: Equipped with a power management chip plus 15-Pin SATA power cable, which supplies 5V/2.
- What You Get: 1x USB 3.
4. StarTech.com 1-Port USB 3.2 Gen 2×2 PCIe Card – USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps PCI Express 3.0 x4 Host Controller Card – USB Type-C PCIe Add-On Adapter Card – Expansion Card – Windows & Linux (PEXUSB321C)
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Add 1x USB-C SuperSpeed 20Gbps port to your desktop PC with this USB 3.
- FULL USB 3.
- MAXIMIZED USB PERFORMANCE: USB Type-C PCI Express card supports Multiple INs to reduce bandwidth loss when mix speed devices are connected to a Hub (hub must also support this feature); UASP support improves performance with storage devices.
- COMPATIBILITY: Add-on card installs in full or low-profile (bracket incl) PCIe 3.
5. FebSmart 4 Ports USB 3.0 Super Fast 5Gbps PCI Express (PCIe) Expansion Card for Windows Server
- This FS-U4-Pro will add four USB 3.
- Build in FebSmart Self-Powered Technology-Users do not need to plug any additional power cable on board (only PCIe slot) and get each port 2A (8A in total) max power supply for high power-consuming data device like Hard drive disc.
- Based on RENESAS high performance chipset with more technology.
- Compatible System: 1.
6. ASUS Hyper M.2 X16 PCIe 4.0 X4 Expansion Card Supports 4 NVMe M.2 (2242/2260/2280/22110) up to 256Gbps for AMD 3rd Ryzen sTRX40
- Supports 4 NVMe M.
- PCIE 4.
- Supports 14W power consumption SSDs for next gen latest drives
- Stylish heatsink and integrated blower style fan prevent M. 2 throttling
7. ELUTENG PCIE USB 3.0 Card 4 Ports PCI Expree to USB Expansion Card Super Speed 5Gbps PCI-e USB3 Hub Controller Adapter for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista – Self Powered – No Need Additional Power Supply
- Add four USB 3.
- High Speed】 Adopt NEC Main control chip, to reach USB 3.
- Fully Protection】Each interface has separated insurance, with over current & short circuit protection.
- Stable & Faster】4 conductive polymer material capacitors to ensure a more stable power supply of each interface.
- Wide Compatibility】Support PCIE X1 / X4 / X8 / X16 slot.
8. StarTech.com PCIe USB 3.1 Card – 2x USB C 3.1 Gen 2 10Gbps – PCIe Gen 3 x4 – ASM3142 Chipset – USB Type C PCI Express Card (PEXUSB312C3)
- VERSATILE USE: This 2-port PCIE USB 3.
- EXPAND CAPABILITIES: Add two USB 3.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: With support for Windows, Linux, and MacOS operating systems, this USB C PCI express adapter is widely compatible, and is backward compatible with USB 3.
- HIGH DATA THROUGHPUT: With support for data transfer up to 10Gbps, this expansion card is a necessity for external drives, and is ideal for file backups, video editing, and data recovery.
9. PCI-E to USB 3.2 Expansion Card
- 5 Ports USB Expansion Card】 Add 3 USB C 3.
- Fast and efficient USB 3.
- Wide Compatibility】 This PCIE expansion card compatible with PCIE 3.
- Easy to install】1.
- Safe and Stable】 Explosion-proof capacitors are made of polymer dielectric materials,Each interface is equipped with a voltage-regulating capacitor.
10. Ziyituod PCIe SATA Card
- You could make the system to boot from this SATA controller but non RAID.
- 4 Ports Adapter Card — You could add 4 6Gb/s SATA 3.
- Chipset — With using The Marvell 88SE9215 chip,more stable and compatible.
- For All PCs — with a low profile Bracket and 4 SATA Cable，compatible with 99% size chassis on the market.
- System Support — Connect 4 large capacity storage devices at the same time.
Pcie Expansion Cards Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Pcie Expansion Cards stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Pcie Expansion Cards in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Pcie Expansion Cards for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Pcie Expansion Cards Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Pcie Expansion Cards in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Pcie Expansion Cards currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Pcie Expansion Cards based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Pcie Expansion Cards before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Pcie Expansion Cards they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Pcie Expansion Cards, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Pcie Expansion Cards before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Pcie Expansion Cards will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Pcie Expansion Cards if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Pcie Expansion Cards on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.