Are you looking for Rear Tillers Reviews? Our experts found 50984 number of feedback online for "Rear Tillers" and shortlisted them. These suggestions are created for those looking for their ideal Rear Tillers. On selected products for the Best Rear Tillers you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Rear Tillers
|1||Earthquake 53630 Tiller Cable Rear Tine 39 IN Sheath||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Earthquake 31635 MC33 Mini Tiller Cultivator||9.4||View on Amazon|
|3||Mantis 7940 4-Cycle Gas Powered Cultivator||9.4||View on Amazon|
|4||Husqvarna 591372401 Rear-Tine Tiller Drive Belt||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller||9||View on Amazon|
|6||proven part Complete Rebuild Kit Rear Tine Tiller Tines Replaces Ariens 129359||9||View on Amazon|
|7||HITY MOTOR (New) 532110675 Compatible with Craftsman||8.8||View on Amazon|
|8||REPLACEMENTKITS.COM Brand Fits Troy-Bilt Rear Tine Tiller Transmission Oil Seal Combo Pack Replaces 921-04030 921-04031 & 921-04036||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator||8.4||View on Amazon|
|10||Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator||8.2||View on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Rear Tillers Reviews
Choosing the best rear tillers can be difficult, as there are many factors to consider. Budget, needs, and personal preferences will all come into play when choosing which rear tillers to buy next. Thankfully, this guide will break down all you need to know to make the right decision and purchase the best on the market today!
Table Of Content:
- Earthquake 53630 Tiller Cable Rear Tine 39 IN Sheath
- Earthquake 31635 MC33 Mini Tiller Cultivator, Powerful 33cc 2-Cycle Viper Engine, Gear Drive Transmission...
- Mantis 7940 4-Cycle Gas Powered Cultivator, red
- Husqvarna 591372401 Rear-Tine Tiller Drive Belt
- EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller, Red/Black
- proven part Complete Rebuild Kit Rear Tine Tiller Tines Replaces Ariens 129359, Troy Bilt 1901118 10802...
- HITY MOTOR 532110675 Compatible with Craftsman, Clutch Cable 17" Rear Tine Tiller 110675X fits 110675...
- REPLACEMENTKITS.COM Brand Fits Troy-Bilt Rear Tine Tiller Transmission Oil Seal Combo Pack Replaces 921-04030...
- Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator
- Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator,Black
1. Earthquake 53630 Tiller Cable Rear Tine 39 IN Sheath
- Fits Earthquake 7155 7055 7050
- Genuine Ardisam Part # 53630
- Forward/Reverse Rear Tine Tiller Cable
- 39” in Sheath
- Genuine OEM Ardisam Part
2. Earthquake 31635 MC33 Mini Tiller Cultivator
- VERSATILE – Perfect for weeding, mixing and aerating your garden soil
- CONVENIENT – On-board wheels adjust for transport and depth control.
- CONTROL – Overhand control reduces bouncing and jumping allowing you to remove the weeds, not your plants.
- POWERFUL – This cultivator’s Viper engine provides plenty of power to work gardens of all sizes.
- RELIABLE – With a US-based support team and industry-leading 5-Year Limited Warranty, this cultivator is built to perform.
3. Mantis 7940 4-Cycle Gas Powered Cultivator
- Comes with a handy carrying handle
- Entire unit weighs Only 24-pounds
- Handle Bars fold down for easy storage
- 2-year limited Warranty
- Come with standard kickstand
- Powerful Honda 4-cycle (gas only, no fuel mix required) 25cc engine spins the tines twice as fast as other tillers.
- Weighs just 24 pounds. Tine speed up to 240 rpm
- Finger controlled throttle for infinite speed control and ease of operation
- The compact 9 inch width allows the tiller to get into tight spaces around your yard that larger tillers cannot get to.
- The unique, curvy tines can be used to till down 10 inches deep.
- Includes handy kickstand for steady placement when not in-use and for easy fueling
- Folds for easy transport and storage
4. Husqvarna 591372401 Rear-Tine Tiller Drive Belt
- Genuine OEM Poulan/Weedeater part
- Specially designed for Poulan and Weed Eater gas powered trimmers
- Fits various Weed Eater trimmer models, including: FL23, FL26, FX26, XT260, FL25C, FL20C, FX26SC, SST25C, FX26S, FX265, FL20.
- Fits various Poulan trimmer models, including: P1500, P2500
- Please note: Does not fit all specs of above models listed, please consult owner’s manual for proper part number identification and proper installation.
5. EARTHQUAKE 37037 Pioneer Dual-Direction Rear Tine Tiller
- DUAL DIRECTION- Operate in CRT mode (counter rotating tines) to bust sod and till tough soils, then shift to SRT (standard rotating tines) to create a smooth seed bed for planting.
- FRUSTRATION FREE SHIFTING- Pioneer removes the guesswork from getting in gear with a shift positioning system that other dual direction tillers envy.
- COMPACT POWER- Designed for performance, the Pioneer uses a lighter and quieter 99cc Viper engine that is right-sized for the job reducing the weight and offering a smoother, less noisy and more balanced experience during operation.
- INSTANT REVERSE- Unlike its competitors, Pioneer takes the “shift” out of backing up.
- AIRLESS WHEELS- Not only will the super-wide airless wheels never go flat, they have seriously aggressive lugs for clawing at the dirt for maximum traction.
6. proven part Complete Rebuild Kit Rear Tine Tiller Tines Replaces Ariens 129359
- REPLACES PART NUMBERS: ARIENS 129359 129259, MTD 742-0105 742-0106 ROPER 4459J 6554J 4460J 6555J ROTOHOE 1569 1570.
- REPLACES: TROY-BILT: 1901118, 10802, GW-1245, 1270-1A, AND 1270-2A
- QUANTITY: 8 LEFT TINES AND 8 RIGHT TINES
- FITS HORSE AND PONY 532004459, 532004460, 532006554, 532006555
- HARDWARE INCLUDED
7. HITY MOTOR (New) 532110675 Compatible with Craftsman
- Part Number: 532110675
- Craftsman, Clutch Cable 17″
- Rear Tine Tiller 110675X 532110675
- If you have any questions about Model / Part number of this item, Please contact with US ! We will help you as soon as possible .
8. REPLACEMENTKITS.COM Brand Fits Troy-Bilt Rear Tine Tiller Transmission Oil Seal Combo Pack Replaces 921-04030 921-04031 & 921-04036
- Fits several Troy-Bilt models from 2002-2008, Please check model numbers below
- Proven Aftermarket parts
- Highest Quality Longest lasting Parts on the Market
- 100% Satisfaction GUARANTEED
9. Earthwise TC70001 11-Inch 8.5-Amp Corded Electric Tiller/Cultivator
- Earthwise tiller with a powerful 8.5-Amp electric motor with superb run time and service life
- Corded electric tiller ideal for small to medium-sized gardens
- 4 tine cultivator long handle that can cultivate and till up to 11″ wide and 8″ deep
- Lightweight and maneuverable 11-inch cultivator with single lever switch
- Cultivator machine with a soft ergonomic grip that is an planet-friendly alternative to gas-powered lawn and garden equipment.
10. Sun Joe TJ604E 16-Inch 13.5 AMP Electric Garden Tiller/Cultivator
- Questions, Text 563563 to chat directly with a Sun Joe expert
- POWERFUL: 13. 5-Amp motor cultivates up to 16 in. Wide x 8 in. Deep
- DURABLE: 6 Steel angled tines for maximum durability and performance
- EASY STORAGE: handle folds for convenient storage and easy transport
- ADJUSTABLE: 3-position wheel adjustment
Rear Tillers Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Rear Tillers stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Rear Tillers in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Rear Tillers for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Rear Tillers Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Rear Tillers in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Rear Tillers currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Rear Tillers based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Rear Tillers before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Rear Tillers they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Rear Tillers, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Rear Tillers before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Rear Tillers will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Rear Tillers if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Rear Tillers on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.