After carefully examining all of the features, specs, functioning, pros, and cons of the Best Sony Lens For Astrophotography on the market, we have compiled a top list of the cream of the crop. You’ll need to make sure that you choose the right Sony Lens For Astrophotography based on what you want to use it for and how much you want to spend. As well as making sure that it will find your needs and with as little modification as possible.
So, we researched 48794 reviews and recommend a collection of the Sony Lens For Astrophotography available in right now. See our ranking below!
Comparison Table of top 10 best Sony Lens For Astrophotography
|1||Meike 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens Manual Focus Lens for Sony E Mount Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A6600||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E (402965)||9.4||View on Amazon|
|3||Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount||9.2||View on Amazon|
|4||Sony FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens||8.8||View on Amazon|
|5||Samyang SY14M-E 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Sony E-Mount||8.6||View on Amazon|
|6||Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)||8.6||View on Amazon|
|7||Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount (NEX) and for Other Cameras||8.4||View on Amazon|
|8||Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G Full-Frame Large-Aperture Ultra-Wide Angle G Lens||8.2||View on Amazon|
|10||Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 Lens for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount||8.2||View on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Sony Lens For Astrophotography Reviews
The sony lens for astrophotography on this list all have high ratings based on customer satisfaction and product quality, so they’re sure to provide excellent choices for you. We spend a few days evaluating every customer review to provide you with a true picture. Moreover, Best Sony Lens For Astrophotography suggestions also included below.
- Best Wide Angle Zoom Lens For Canon
- Best Lens For Nikon D3100 For Portrait
- Best Wildlife Photography Lens
Table Of Content:
- Meike 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens Manual Focus Lens for Sony E Mount Mirrorless Cameras...
- Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E 402965
- Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount, Black IO24AF-E
- Sony FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens
- Samyang SY14M-E 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens SEL24F14GM, Black
- Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount and for Other Cameras...
- Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G Full-Frame Large-Aperture Ultra-Wide Angle G Lens, Model: SEL20F18G
- Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 Lens for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount
1. Meike 25mm F1.8 APS-C Large Aperture Wide Angle Lens Manual Focus Lens for Sony E Mount Mirrorless Cameras NEX 3 3N 5 NEX 5T NEX 5R NEX 6 7 A6400 A5000 A5100 A6000 A6100 A6300 A6500 A6600
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable “M mode ” or “Release without lens” in the setting of camera.
- Fixed focal length 25mm,Wide angle lens.
- Lens construction is 7 elements in 5 groups, multi-layer coatings.
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.25m, APS-C Visual angle:diagonal 61° horizontal 50° vertical 35°
- For Sony Emount cameras with APS-C. Metal body, lightweight and portable.
2. Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens for Sony E (402965)
- Compatible with Sony E mount cameras
- Perfect for nature & event photography
- Large f/1.4 aperture for superb lowlight performance
- Compact size makes it very portable
- Fully accommodates Fast Hybrid AF
3. Rokinon AF 24mm f/2.8 Wide Angle Auto Focus Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Compatible with all Sony E-Mount Mirrorless cameras, including full frame
- Glass is ultra multi-coated (UMC) and Lens is constructed of 7 elements in 7 groups
- Minimum focusing distance of 9.5 inches and has a filter size of 49mm
4. Sony FE 14mm F1.8 GM Full-Frame Large-Aperture Wide Angle Prime G Master Lens
- The FE 14mm F1.
- 8 max 9-blade circular aperture maximizes the beauty of this large-aperture prime-lens, contributing to impressive images in which the subject stands out against a smoothly defocused foreground and background, as well as perfectly round points of defocused light.
- Clear advantages for moviemaking for all types of content creators with the ultra-wide 14mm angle of view, two XD (Extreme Dynamic) Linear Motors for fast, precise autofocus and tracking, a bright F1.
5. Samyang SY14M-E 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Lens for Sony E-Mount
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood. Length (mm) is 97.5mm
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0.9 ft.
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images.Angle Of View:115.7
- Refer to PDF attached below in Technical Specification for User Manual
6. Sony E-mount FE 24mm F1.4 GM Full Frame Wide-angle Prime Lens (SEL24F14GM)
- Compact Master wide prime Lens w/stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.4 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and Depth of field
- G Master design combines extraordinary sharpness and smooth bokeh
- Two XA elements for natural, lifelike high resolution results
- In the box: Hood (ALC-SH154), Lens front cap (ALC-F67S), Lens rear cap (ALC-R1EM), Case
7. Rokinon RK12M-E-SIL 12mm F2.0 Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Sony E-mount (NEX) and for Other Cameras
- Note: This is a manual focus lens and the user must operate it in manual mode.
- Focuses to 7.9″ (0.2m) and Accepts 67 Filters.
- 9 Degree Angle of View / 18mm (35mm Equivalent.
- Nano Coating System (NCS) For Increased Light Transmission and Reduced Internal Reflections
- Utilizes 12 High Precision Glass Lens Elements Including 1 Hybrid Aspherical (H-ASP) + 1 Aspherical (AS) + 1 Low-Dispersion (ED) High Precision Glass Lens Elements For Superior Image Quality.
- Lens not Zoomable
8. Rokinon 135mm F2.0 ED UMC Telephoto Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Full frame compatible with an 18.
- Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of f2.0 – f22
- Features 9 diaphragm blades and includes a removable lens hood
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, removable lens hood and 1 year Rokinon warranty
9. Sony FE 20mm F1.8 G Full-Frame Large-Aperture Ultra-Wide Angle G Lens
- Compact ultra-wide prime G lens w/ stunning wide-open resolution
- F1.8 max aperture provides extraordinary exposure and depth of field
- Compact, lightweight design, ideal for both full-frame and APS-C2 cameras
- Advanced Aspheric elements for natural, lifelike high resolution
- Two XD Extreme Dynamic Linear motors for fast, precise autofocus
10. Tamron 20mm f/2.8 Di III OSD M1:2 Lens for Sony Full Frame/APS-C E-Mount
- Incredibly compact and light weight
- Superb Image Quality High MTF performance
- Close focus with 1:2 Macro
- Moisture_Resistant Construction
Sony Lens For Astrophotography Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Sony Lens For Astrophotography stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Sony Lens For Astrophotography in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Sony Lens For Astrophotography for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Sony Lens For Astrophotography Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Sony Lens For Astrophotography in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Sony Lens For Astrophotography currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Sony Lens For Astrophotography based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Sony Lens For Astrophotography before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Sony Lens For Astrophotography they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Sony Lens For Astrophotography, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Sony Lens For Astrophotography before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Sony Lens For Astrophotography will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Sony Lens For Astrophotography if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Sony Lens For Astrophotography on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.