Are you looking for the Best Spare Tire Subwoofer? There are hundreds of items to choose from, but it can be hard to determine the best. To help you find the right product, Our editing teams independently researched 57005 reviews and recommended a collection of the Spare Tire Subwoofer available on the market. Here are ten of the Best Spare Tire Subwoofer on the market right now.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Spare Tire Subwoofer
|1||Harmony Audio R124 12" Subwoofer Bundle with Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Amp||9.2||View on Amazon|
|2||Cerwin Vega VPSTX12 12" 600W Max / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare tire Application Shallow Version||9.2||View on Amazon|
|3||Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure||9.2||View on Amazon|
|4||Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer||9||View on Amazon|
|5||JBL BassPro Hub 11" Spare Tire Subwoofer w/Enclosure and Built-in Amplifier (Renewed)||8.8||View on Amazon|
|6||Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 44DCWC122 Dual 12" Loaded Ported Sub Box with A400.1 Amplifier and HA-AK8 8Ga Amp Install Kit||8.8||View on Amazon|
|7||Rockville RockGhost Active Powered 8" Hidden Car Subwoofer Sub For 15"/16"/17" Full Size Spare Tire||8.6||View on Amazon|
|8||Cerwin-Vega VPAS12ST 12" 2Ω 600W / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare Tire Application||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||JBL Basspro Hub - 11" powered subwoofer system||8.2||View on Amazon|
|10||JBL Stadium BassHub 11" Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer||8.2||View on Amazon|
Top 10 Best Spare Tire Subwoofer Reviews
57005 number of user reviews were available online, which we scanned to find the spare tire subwoofer. Hopefully, our experts suggestions available in this article will help you find your ideal choice.
Table Of Content:
- Harmony Audio R124 12" Subwoofer Bundle with Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Amp, ASC Sub Box Compatible with...
- Cerwin Vega VPSTX12 12" 600W Max / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare tire Application Shallow Version...
- Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure
- Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer , black
- JBL BassPro Hub 11" Spare Tire Subwoofer w/Enclosure and Built-in Amplifier Renewed
- Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 44DCWC122 Dual 12" Loaded Ported Sub Box with A400.1 Amplifier...
- Rockville RockGhost Active Powered 8" Hidden Car Subwoofer Sub For 15"/16"/17" Full Size Spare Tire
- Cerwin-Vega VPAS12ST 12" 2Ω 600W / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare Tire Application, Black
- JBL Basspro Hub 11" powered subwoofer system, Black
- JBL Stadium BassHub 11" Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer
1. Harmony Audio R124 12″ Subwoofer Bundle with Harmony Audio HA-A400.1 Amp
- Compatible with 2001-2006 Chevy Silverado HD Crew Truck Harmony Bundle R124 Dual 12″ Sub Box & HA-A400.
2. Cerwin Vega VPSTX12 12″ 600W Max / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare tire Application Shallow Version
- 12” High-Performance Subwoofer (11.3“ actual size)
- SPECIAL Shallow version – only 4.7 inches deep!
- Solid Non-Resonant Die Cast Enclosure Construction RCA and High-Level Inputs
- LPF Filter: 50-150Hz
- Bass Boost: 0-12dB : Phase Switch: 0 or 180 degrees
- PWM MOSFET Power Supply/Thermal Protection Circuit
- Fits Most Vehicles Without Removing Spare Tire
- Remote Subwoofer Control Included
3. Rockford Fosgate P300-12 Punch 300 Watt Powered Loaded 12-Inch Subwoofer Enclosure
- The Punch P300-12 is a self-contained all-in-one solution featuring a Punch 12” subwoofer in a custom sealed enclosure and is powered by a mighty 300 Watt amplifier.
- The system is all-inclusive, so you only need to run power, ground and a signal from the source to get this baby moving – Dimensions (Wedge H x W x D1 x D2): 15” x 19.
- Featuring an adjustable 12db/Octave low pass crossover, built-in adjustable bass EQ, built-in 0°/180° phase switch and Remote bass level control included.
- Closed-loop design ensures optimum performance between woofer, amplifier and enclosure with easy integration in aftermarket or OEM audio systems using RCA or speaker level signals.
- Famous Rockford Fosgate build quality with a full 1-year warranty when purchased from an authorized Rockford Fosgate reseller.
4. Alpine Electronics PWE-S8 Restyle Compact Powered 8-Inch Subwoofer
- 8-inch subwoofer and 120W amplifier, housed together in a cast aluminum enclosure
- The compact size measures just 13.
- 32Hz-150Hz frequency response, Power Rating: 120W RMS.
- RCA and Auto-sensing Speaker Level Inputs are located on the side panel, along with controls for Phase, Gain, LP Crossover and Remote Sub Level.
- The PWE-S8 is an Authorized Online Product Sold By and Shipped from Amazon; visit the store locator on the Alpine USA website for professional installation.
5. JBL BassPro Hub 11″ Spare Tire Subwoofer w/Enclosure and Built-in Amplifier (Renewed)
- Powered 11″ Subwoofer Enclosure
- Mounts To Hub Of Spare Tire
- Class D Amplifier (200 Watts RMS)
- Variable Low-pass Crossover
6. Kicker Bundle Compatible with Universal Vehicle 44DCWC122 Dual 12″ Loaded Ported Sub Box with A400.1 Amplifier and HA-AK8 8Ga Amp Install Kit
- Kicker DCWC12 Car Audio CompC Ported Dual 12″ Loaded Sub Box 44DCWC122 Bundle with Harmony HA-A400.
7. Rockville RockGhost Active Powered 8″ Hidden Car Subwoofer Sub For 15″/16″/17″ Full Size Spare Tire
- Features: Rockville RockGhost Powered Car Subwoofer (Amplifier built in).
- For Full Size Spare Tire Wheel Sizes of 15″/16″/17″.
- PWM MOSFET power supply amplifier built in.
- Wired 20 foot dash remote with adjustable gain, bass boost, low pass crossover filter, and phase control.
- Phase Switch: 0° or 180°.
8. Cerwin-Vega VPAS12ST 12″ 2Ω 600W / 150W RMS Powered Active Subwoofer Spare Tire Application
- Easy-to-install – tight and accurate bass
- Frequency response – 20Hz – 150Hz
9. JBL Basspro Hub – 11″ powered subwoofer system
- Deep, powerful bass with power output of 200W RMS with Bass Boost ranging from 0 – 12dB Variable @ Fix 50 Hz.
- Dimensions (D x H): 14-3/16″ x 6-1/2″ (D360mm x H165mm)
- Frequency Response 30Hz – 150Hz
- Powered 11″ Subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
- Included components: BassPro Hub Subwoofer, Safety sheet, Quick Start Guide (full manual online), Hardware for attachment to vehicle, Wiring harness, Remote controller with 5 meters cable.
10. JBL Stadium BassHub 11″ Spare Tire 600W Passive Subwoofer
- Maximum bass with maximum space-saving
- Fiberglass Woofer Cone with Rubber Surround
- Legendary JBL 100 Hour Power Test
- Die-cast Aluminum Housing
Tips to CHOOSE THE Best Spare Tire Subwoofer
One of the most difficult things about choosing the Best Spare Tire Subwoofer is determining what the best actually means. Is it the highest quality? The most cost-effective? One that gets the best consumer reviews?
If you don’t know how to choose the best product, you could end up spending your hard-earned money on something you regret or that doesn’t live up to its promises. In order to make sure that never happens, follow these ten tips for choosing the best product possible.
Determine What Is Most Important To You
The first step in finding a product that’s right for you is identifying your needs and expectations. Think about how much time you want to put into maintaining and operating your vacuum, how you want it to look, and how frequently you’d like to use it. Once you have an idea of what matters most, consider what products are available on the market and check out their reviews.
Don’t Focus on Features Only
When deciding on a product, don’t focus on its features—instead, ask yourself what problem you want it to solve. Even if two products both solve your problem and are similar in terms of features, you may find that one is more expensive or has a reputation for poor quality. To know for sure which you should buy, you need to understand how it measures up against competitors in terms of price and quality. Use reviews from other consumers (and experts) when deciding which product is best for your needs.
Focus on Quality
It’s hard to go wrong when picking a product if you prioritize quality over all else. Quality is one of those qualities that is hard to define but easy to recognize, and usually worth paying more for. Good-quality products are more durable, reliable, and apt to last longer than lesser-quality ones. When something fails—which it inevitably will—it’s good to know that it won’t leave you in a sticky situation.
Focus on Value
Choosing a product means balancing quality and price, but you’ll also want to factor in overall value:
- How much do you need?
- How often will you use it?
- Where are you going to keep it?
- Is it useful or cheap-feeling?
If something sounds too good to be true, dig deeper—and check user reviews.
Focus on Simplicity
If you have a choice between two products—one complex and one simple—choose simplicity. The simpler it is, the easier it will be for your customers to understand, use, and tell others about. Overcomplicating things may even cause customers’ interest in your product to wane. If you can’t figure out how something works, that can lead to a bad choice altogether.
Look at Other Reviews
The Internet is ripe with reviews, both good and bad. Check out what others are saying about your favorite before you buy. You might find tips on how to use it more effectively or a few warning signs that will help you avoid some of its pitfalls. If you know people who own products similar to yours, ask them how they like theirs. Pay attention if they complain about certain issues with their particular model; that may affect your decision if you’re considering buying it, too.
If you’re looking for the best Spare Tire Subwoofer, it can be hard to know where to start. The more information you have about a product—and its competitors—the better your chances of making an informed choice that leads to purchasing a high-quality product. This isn’t always easy, though; you may not always have access to unbiased opinions and reviews.