What’s the Best Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon? It’s hard to find the right Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon if you don’t know what you’re looking for, and even harder if you have little experience using it. This guide on how to choose the most useful product will help you pick out exactly what you need without wasting money on unnecessary features or accessories that you don’t need or won’t use.
Our experts go through 58436 reviews to find out the best. Here listed our picks, including the most popular Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon for the money.
Comparison Chart of Top 10 Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon
|1||Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra-Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras||9.8||View on Amazon|
|2||Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras with AE Chip for Auto Metering (10MAF-N)||9.8||View on Amazon|
|3||Rokinon RK12M-M 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon EF-M Mount Compact System Cameras (Black)||9.8||View on Amazon|
|4||Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Full Frame Lens 0573C002 ? (Renewed)||9.4||View on Amazon|
|5||Samyang SY14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Fixed Angle Lens for Canon||9.2||View on Amazon|
|6||Rokinon Special Performance (SP) 14mm F2.4 Ultra Wide Angle Lens with Built-in AE Chip for Canon EF||9||View on Amazon|
|7||Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens||8.4||View on Amazon|
|8||Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Ultra-Wide Angle Lens (Canon EF Moun||8.4||View on Amazon|
|9||Venus 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Ultra-Wide Angle Lens for Canon RF Cameras||8.4||View on Amazon|
|10||Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D||8.2||View on Amazon|
Best Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon Features
When it comes to choosing the best ultra wide angle lens for canon, there are many options to choose from on the market today. There are also different types of ultra wide angle lens for canon, each with its benefits and trade-offs, depending on your intended use. To help you pick the best, here’s a look at top of the top ultra wide angle lens for canon available on the market today, along with their specification, features, pros, and cons.
- Best Budget Flash For Nikon
- Best Lens For Nikon D3100 For Portrait
- Best Light Bulbs For Indoor Photography
Table Of Content:
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra-Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras with AE Chip for Auto...
- Rokinon RK12M-M 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon EF-M Mount Compact System Cameras...
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Full Frame Lens 0573C002 ? Renewed
- Samyang SY14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Fixed Angle Lens for Canon , Black
- Rokinon Special Performance SP 14mm F2.4 Ultra Wide Angle Lens with Built-in AE Chip for Canon EF
- Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Ultra-Wide Angle Lens (Canon EF Moun
- Venus 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Ultra-Wide Angle Lens for Canon RF Cameras
- Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D, 80D...
1. Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra-Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
- Lens construction is 14 elements in 11 groups
- Focal length is 14mm, maximum aperture is 1:2.8 and has gel filter holder at rear of lens
- Closest focusing distance is 7.9 inches
- Diagonal angle of view is 114° (on full-frame cameras)
- Dust and moisture proof built in lens hood
- Compatible with all EOS Digital SLR cameras
- Redesigned optics including 2 high-precision Aspherical elements and 2 new UD-glass elements
- Uses a rear focusing system, high-speed CPU and powerful ring-type USM with revised electronics
- Built-in lens hood; dust- and moisture-proof
- 114º diagonal view
- Lens not Zoomable
2. Rokinon 10mm F2.8 ED AS NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Lens for Nikon Digital SLR Cameras with AE Chip for Auto Metering (10MAF-N)
- Nano Crystal Coating System (NCS) for increased light transmission and reduced internal reflections
- Fast F2.
- Optimized for excellent optical quality and true ultra-wide 110 degree edge to edge coverage with APS-C sensor digital cameras.
- Utilizes 3 high precision (2 Aspherical + 1 ED) lens elements for superior image quality
- Inner focusing system (IF) – length doesn’t change and front element does not rotate – keeps integrated petal-type lens hood properly oriented.
3. Rokinon RK12M-M 12mm F2.0 NCS CS Ultra Wide Angle Fixed Lens for Canon EF-M Mount Compact System Cameras (Black)
- The higher and straighter the blue lines, the better the contrast
- Lens not Zoomable
4. Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Full Frame Lens 0573C002 ? (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is refurbished to factory specifications, it shows limited or no wear.
- Includes all original accessories plus a 90 Day Warranty
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Full Frame Lens
- High-performance L-series ultra-wide-angle zoom lens with constant f/2.
- In The BOX INCLUDES: -EF 16-35mm f/2.
5. Samyang SY14M-C 14mm F2.8 Ultra Wide Fixed Angle Lens for Canon
- Ultra-wide angle of view on both full frame and APS-C cameras
- Minimum focusing distance of only 0. 9 ft. Focal Length -14 mm
- Excellent construction and superior build quality for razor sharp images
- Features built-in petal type hood
- Super multi-layer coating to reduce flares and ghost images. Closest Focus Distance: 10. 8 inch
- Lens not Zoomable
6. Rokinon Special Performance (SP) 14mm F2.4 Ultra Wide Angle Lens with Built-in AE Chip for Canon EF
- Aperture range: f/2.4 – f/22
- Angle of view of 114.12 Degree with minimum focus distance of 11.02″ (28 cm)
- Magnification of 0.08x with 9 diaphragm blades
- Constructed with 18 elements in 14 groups
7. Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens
- EF S ultra wide zoom lens. Drive System Lead screw and rack system driven by stepping motor
- Focal Length and Maximum Aperture: 10 18 millimeter, 1:4.5; 5.6
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.72 feet. ; 0.22 meter
- Stepping motor for noise free video shooting
- Optical image stabilizer
8. Laowa 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Ultra-Wide Angle Lens (Canon EF Moun
- Close to zero, barely noticeable distortion
- 122-degree ultra-wide angle of view
- Superior optical quality with 16 elements in 10 groups
- Minimizes chromatic aberration
- Light, tiny and easy to carry
9. Venus 12mm f/2.8 Zero-D Ultra-Wide Angle Lens for Canon RF Cameras
- RF-Mount Lens/Full-Frame Format
- Three Extra-Low Dispersion Elements
- Aperture Range: f/2.8 to f/22
- Two Aspherical Elements
- Rectilinear design renders subjects with minimal distortion
10. Opteka 6.5mm f/3.5 Professional Ultra Wide Angle Aspherical Fisheye Lens for Canon EF-Mount EOS 90D
- EXPANSIVE 180 DEGREE VIEW – The Opteka 6.
- HD SUPER MULTI-COATED OPTICS – In order to assist with the common and annoying problem of flare and ghosting, Opteka’s Fisheye lens has been coated with a special layer above the optics to reduce this harmful effect.
- CONSISTENT AND SHARP IMAGES – Because a single aspherical element is utilized in the lens, this helps to reduce aberrations while maintaining a consistent illumination for sharpness around the entire image edge.
- DURABLE HEAVY DUTY CONSTRUCTION – With an aluminum alloy lens mount, a super strong connection between lens and camera ensures your Opteka Fisheye will hold up against wear and tear and keep you capturing incredible images for years to come.
- COMPATIBILITY – Can be used on all Canon EOS APS-C cameras including 90D, 80D, 77D, 70D, 60D, 50D, 40D, 30D, 20D, 10D, 7D, Rebel T8i, T8, T7i, T7s, T7, T6i, T6s, T6, T5i, T5, T4i, T3i, T3, T2i, T1i, SL3, SL2, and SL1.
Tips to CHOOSE THE Best Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon
One of the most difficult things about choosing the Best Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon is determining what the best actually means. Is it the highest quality? The most cost-effective? One that gets the best consumer reviews?
If you don’t know how to choose the best product, you could end up spending your hard-earned money on something you regret or that doesn’t live up to its promises. In order to make sure that never happens, follow these ten tips for choosing the best product possible.
Determine What Is Most Important To You
The first step in finding a product that’s right for you is identifying your needs and expectations. Think about how much time you want to put into maintaining and operating your vacuum, how you want it to look, and how frequently you’d like to use it. Once you have an idea of what matters most, consider what products are available on the market and check out their reviews.
Don’t Focus on Features Only
When deciding on a product, don’t focus on its features—instead, ask yourself what problem you want it to solve. Even if two products both solve your problem and are similar in terms of features, you may find that one is more expensive or has a reputation for poor quality. To know for sure which you should buy, you need to understand how it measures up against competitors in terms of price and quality. Use reviews from other consumers (and experts) when deciding which product is best for your needs.
Focus on Quality
It’s hard to go wrong when picking a product if you prioritize quality over all else. Quality is one of those qualities that is hard to define but easy to recognize, and usually worth paying more for. Good-quality products are more durable, reliable, and apt to last longer than lesser-quality ones. When something fails—which it inevitably will—it’s good to know that it won’t leave you in a sticky situation.
Focus on Value
Choosing a product means balancing quality and price, but you’ll also want to factor in overall value:
- How much do you need?
- How often will you use it?
- Where are you going to keep it?
- Is it useful or cheap-feeling?
If something sounds too good to be true, dig deeper—and check user reviews.
Focus on Simplicity
If you have a choice between two products—one complex and one simple—choose simplicity. The simpler it is, the easier it will be for your customers to understand, use, and tell others about. Overcomplicating things may even cause customers’ interest in your product to wane. If you can’t figure out how something works, that can lead to a bad choice altogether.
Look at Other Reviews
The Internet is ripe with reviews, both good and bad. Check out what others are saying about your favorite before you buy. You might find tips on how to use it more effectively or a few warning signs that will help you avoid some of its pitfalls. If you know people who own products similar to yours, ask them how they like theirs. Pay attention if they complain about certain issues with their particular model; that may affect your decision if you’re considering buying it, too.
If you’re looking for the best Ultra Wide Angle Lens For Canon, it can be hard to know where to start. The more information you have about a product—and its competitors—the better your chances of making an informed choice that leads to purchasing a high-quality product. This isn’t always easy, though; you may not always have access to unbiased opinions and reviews.